PDA

View Full Version : Video: First time using Rupes Ibrid Nano Long Neck

Jeremy1976
11-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Really liking it so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8mmnu4jA10

Dandy98
11-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Looks sweet. Was this being run fully charged or electric ? Enjoyed watching your video

Jeremy1976
11-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Looks sweet. Was this being run fully charged or electric ? Enjoyed watching your video

Fully charged on battery. Speed 1. There are 5 speeds. It really has nice consistent power and RPM's. Feels great in hand and well balanced! You can tell it is high quality right when you pick it up!

I have heard up to 40 minute run times on a pack. 20 minutes to fully charge then.

Crispy
11-09-2016, 09:28 PM
That's is almost exactly how I used mine on my rims.

Speed 1 and slower motion, but pretty close.

I also did blue pad and compound , slings everywhere.

Polish less.

Must be carefull near edges so don't gouge surface with backing plate.

I find very slow motion when applying compound or polish works best.

coles_paint_correction
11-09-2016, 11:07 PM
Damn that's awesome, sure sounds like a great machine and looks like it works awesome.

GSKR
11-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Worth every penny and I'm not a frequent got to have machine purchaser.The only thing I don't like is the cushion in the case.I put a piece of wood under the cushion.After a while the foam will lose it tightness and all the components fall underneath the cushion leaving you with searching for stuff under it.

Heisenberg
11-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Worth every penny and I'm not a frequent got to have machine purchaser.The only thing I don't like is the cushion in the case.I put a piece of wood under the cushion.After a while the foam will lose it tightness and all the components fall underneath the cushion leaving you with searching for stuff under it.

Great & simple solution for something that was driving me crazy and I didn't even realize it. I kept losing the wrenches and the rotary extension piece in the foam.

Paul A.
11-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Daddy, you rock!!! (loved hearing your daughter's voice on that). GREAT application video of that mini machine...i still and always wrestle with wheel polishing. Like Heisie, i am tired of my rotary, 2 extenders and 2" pads...unwieldy to say the least. That thing is on my Xmas list!