PDA

View Full Version : A question about items being shipped

mitchoi
11-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Hello

I plan on ordering some MF cloths, polishing pads and some wax. Does AG ship them all consolidated in 1 box, just 1 shipment? I'm using a freight forwarder to ship the items to the Philippines and they don't offer consolidation.

Thanks!

Setec Astronomy
11-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Unless you are ordering a huge amount of each, that sounds to me like it would all go in one box.

Eldorado2k
11-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Unless you are ordering a huge amount of each, that sounds to me like it would all go in one box.

It actually doesn't take much for them to ship it in more than 1 box. From my experience, It seems like they usually like to ship the gallons in 1 box, and the other smaller items in another separate box.

If anything, it might help if OP left a note/comment in the comment box asking if it can all be put in 1 box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
11-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Nevermind... I got OP mistaken with that other dude who said he was ordering 5 gallons of wax. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchoi
11-07-2016, 02:04 PM
I forgot to add, I'm ordering 6 MF towels, 6 foam pads, WG Uber (small one), foam gun or cannon, and a couple 16oz waxes. I figured they won't take up much space, but just wanted to make sure they ship it all in one box.

Setec Astronomy
11-07-2016, 02:07 PM
As I said, that sounds like it should all fit in one box, but as Eldorado stated, put a note in the comments box requesting it all go in one box for freight forwarding purposes.

mitchoi
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your answers! Hoping to place the order within 2 days.:thankyousign: