PDA

View Full Version : synergy over diamond paint sealant?

fightnews
11-06-2016, 06:15 PM
will the synergy bond to the paint sealant or would it be better to just do two coats of synergy only?

GSKR
11-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Why not spritz it down with mckees coating rather than doing all that work if your looking for durability.or just use collinite for durability and deep shine.

WillSports3
11-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Two coats of synergy about 24 hours apart will do much better. For one thing, synergy will probably outlast the paint sealant even though it's quite good. Synergy is just a beast though.. in both protection and shine.

fightnews
11-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Why not spritz it down with mckees coating rather than doing all that work if your looking for durability.or just use collinite for durability and deep shine.
idk i dont really want to go the coating route because i'm new to detailing and i want the experience of trying different waxes and polishes when i want. ive spent a ton of money building up my collection in the last 6 months i want to use the stuff lol

fightnews
11-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Two coats of synergy about 24 hours apart will do much better. For one thing, synergy will probably outlast the paint sealant even though it's quite good. Synergy is just a beast though.. in both protection and shine.

ya it looks great, way way better then anything else ive used. its like glass

DBAILEY
11-19-2016, 06:42 AM
I've actually used Synergy as my winter wax the last 2 winters. This stuff is tuff

DBAILEY
11-19-2016, 06:51 AM
I did not like the look of Synergy over the Paint Sealant. I am in the process of applying Synergy to my own car at this time for the winter again. This time I used Carpro Essence as the base. These two are making a very synergistic combo on my car. Crazy amount or gloss. (car is a 2013 Ford Taurus in Tuxedo Black metallic)

fightnews
11-19-2016, 10:05 AM
I did not like the look of Synergy over the Paint Sealant. I am in the process of applying Synergy to my own car at this time for the winter again. This time I used Carpro Essence as the base. These two are making a very synergistic combo on my car. Crazy amount or gloss. (car is a 2013 Ford Taurus in Tuxedo Black metallic)

nice, im getting ready to polish and reapply the synergy for winter. i think im just going to use synergy only maybe three coats but at least two

Valky
11-19-2016, 10:12 AM
For me J will rate Diamond paint sealant lower in quality even than wolfgang DGPS.

I will gonwith 2 coat of synery directly, this wax is the most glossy wax I ever seen. It's will not as deep as Souveran, but it's extremely glossy.

fightnews
11-24-2016, 06:55 AM
how about two coats of synergy topped with one coat of souveran? will that top coat of souveran remove any of the synergy u think?

WillSports3
11-24-2016, 08:07 AM
It's pointless to do that in all honesty. Doing three layers if you want the look you won't be disappointed with synergy. No need for souveran unless you're taking it to a car show.

fightnews
11-24-2016, 08:32 AM
It's pointless to do that in all honesty. Doing three layers if you want the look you won't be disappointed with synergy. No need for souveran unless you're taking it to a car show.

well i figure since i use crystal mist and souveran spray wax between details i might as well put a protective coat down over the synergy. that way ill be boosting the souveran every week with the sprays the way they were intended

WillSports3
11-24-2016, 08:52 AM
Keep in mind that only so much wax will go on the car before more is pointless. Synergy is not your typical wax, synergy is about as tank a wax as possible because of the ceramic compounds in the wax. If you want to use synergy as the lsp, use crystal mist if you'd like after a wash or in between details. However Synergy does not need to be topped up. You can leave synergy on covered with salt and unwashed for a whole winter and after your first wash you'll still see nice tight beads. In terms of durability there's a reason it costs what it does. Crystal mist and pinnacle spray wax is great but while it's needed on souveran to help make it last, it's not needed on synergy.

fightnews
11-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Keep in mind that only so much wax will go on the car before more is pointless. Synergy is not your typical wax, synergy is about as tank a wax as possible because of the ceramic compounds in the wax. If you want to use synergy as the lsp, use crystal mist if you'd like after a wash or in between details. However Synergy does not need to be topped up. You can leave synergy on covered with salt and unwashed for a whole winter and after your first wash you'll still see nice tight beads. In terms of durability there's a reason it costs what it does. Crystal mist and pinnacle spray wax is great but while it's needed on souveran to help make it last, it's not needed on synergy.

well i have been doing it that way for three months at least and the sprays always make it look way better after the wash. there's no doubt about that