PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Glass - nasty smell?

Pages : 1 [2]

Tasmania
01-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Stoners Invisible Glass would have to be one of the most over hyped glass cleaners around.

it's good, but not great.

omgitselaine
01-14-2017, 04:23 AM
Stoners Invisible Glass would have to be one of the most over hyped glass cleaners around.

it's good, but not great.
What in your opinion would be considered "great" if I may kindly ask?? TIA [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
01-14-2017, 04:56 PM
I must have an older bottle, because it DOES say it.

If there was ever a post that would benefit from a picture, it would be This 1.^

Sent from my iPhone

Tasmania
01-15-2017, 12:58 AM
What in your opinion would be considered "great" if I may kindly ask?? TIA [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I am still trying to find that out myself.. It's a case of you google Stoners invisible glass) Reviews everywhere Amazon-AG-etc..

People say its the best thing since sliced bread, i tried it out and went yep ok and moved on with life.

At the moment i am trying HD-Poor Boys World- Sonax- Australian brand called Naked Glass by Bowdens own.

You have to remember HD was $25 aus without postage PBW was $15 and Sonax was $20 you guys in the states have it SO GOOD!

With choices and prices!

DogRescuer
01-15-2017, 06:49 AM
I don't know guys but isn't clean glass, clean glass.

Tasmania
01-15-2017, 08:08 PM
Better stay on topic, I think that you got a bad batch or you have really sensitive nose try opening the car doors
when using.

briarpatch
01-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Better stay on topic, I think that you got a bad batch or you have really sensitive nose try opening the car doors
when using.

The doors are open when I'm using the product

Tasmania
01-16-2017, 12:11 AM
The doors are open when I'm using the product

I kind of stumped then, I just chucked the old snoz (nose) in the bottle and had a good whiff not bad but not good?

joleyred
01-17-2017, 09:31 PM
I love trying new products and finding ones that work, but my best results on glass are a damp terry cloth and a dry terry cloth and elbow grease. I get no streaks and it works every time. Of course there is no cigarette smoke in my cars, but they still eventually get an internal haze which wipes off easily. I have tried every glass cleaner I've ever seen, and finally stopped buying them altogether.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Tasmania
01-17-2017, 10:07 PM
I love trying new products and finding ones that work, but my best results on glass are a damp terry cloth and a dry terry cloth and elbow grease. I get no streaks and it works every time. Of course there is no cigarette smoke in my cars, but they still eventually get an internal haze which wipes off easily. I have tried every glass cleaner I've ever seen, and finally stopped buying them altogether.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

So the water will cut through the AC gas and fingers prints, plus the vinyl fog from the seats/dash etc..

I have heard of glass cleaner then a damp mf towel and then a dry mf towel.

DogRescuer
01-18-2017, 06:28 AM
AC gas, never heard of that.

joleyred
01-18-2017, 07:52 AM
It does a great job for me, but I use terry cloth , not MF.

Sent from my XT1254 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Tasmania
01-18-2017, 08:04 PM
AC gas, never heard of that.

All air conditioning give off a gas, that why you have to get them re gassed, if you run them on recycle it makes the
A/C fog worse over time in your car.

vanev
01-18-2017, 08:43 PM
I don't know guys but isn't clean glass, clean glass.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Noooooooooooooooooo..................... (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

lol.