PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Griots Garage 3 inch Pneumatic Orbital Polisher?

mwoywod
11-04-2016, 10:41 PM
I'd like to buy this tool to help with compounding intricate hard to reach areas on some of the classic cars I wetsand and polish. Does anyone have any experience with this tool? I'm about to pull the trigger but I'd really like to hear from someone that's spent some time with it. Thanks fellas!!!

mwoywod
11-05-2016, 01:34 AM
have any of you that haven't used it heard anything good or bad?

VISITOR
11-05-2016, 02:08 AM
searched and found this...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/100914-review-griots-garage-3-inch-pneumatic-orbital-polisher-mighty-mouse.html

GSKR
11-05-2016, 06:19 AM
With the new pads to fit that machine make a world of a difference.Before the new pads I only used it for lsp application.call ag to find out the new pads for it.since I got the Ibrid I really don't use that griots anymore.sorry that I wasn't much help,but someone will either chime in or just call ag.

GSKR
11-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Sorry never used the pneumatic version just void what I posted.

mwoywod
11-05-2016, 08:33 AM
Thanks guys! No worries, GSKR, it looks like it has only even been mentioned once since in the forums since it was released. After reading mikes article I'm gonna pull the trigger