PDA

View Full Version : Polycharger

stevcha
11-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Hi guys,

I just purchased some Polycharger CH2 Wax Booster to use with FMJ and Four Star UPP. My question is if I apply the Polycharged sealant with my pc will it make it harder to clean the pads? Thanks!!

budman3
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
I've never used polycharger and have never read about any issues concerning cleaning pads... a safe measure would be to clean the pads the same day you use them, or at least soak them ASAP. Good question, sorry I couldn't give a definite answer.

Welcome to AGO by the way.

stevcha
11-07-2007, 11:27 PM
I've never used polycharger and have never read about any issues concerning cleaning pads... a safe measure would be to clean the pads the same day you use them, or at least soak them ASAP. Good question, sorry I couldn't give a definite answer.

Not a problem. I usually soak my pads in dp pad rejuvenator right after I use them. Hopefully this should be enough to break down the polycharged sealant.

supercharged
11-07-2007, 11:28 PM

:iagree::whs: clean your pads right away.

ScottB
11-08-2007, 07:14 AM
I never use a machine for waxes and sealants as I feel you waste to much product. That said, it doesnt gum up so you should be fine.