PDA

View Full Version : Scaring the wife on the AutoBahn

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Was out on the Autobahn and in a rush to get back home. Maintaining 120+ mph. A few times held it on the governor at 220kph or 136mph.

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/2lWZC5xTj84

:)

natewood70
11-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Hahahaha that was great.

It sounds like she was more disappointed when you slowed down than being scared lol

LSNAutoDetailing
11-03-2016, 01:24 PM
LOL! Love it! I drove a Ford Fiesta (old one) there once. Had my foot pinned to the floor.... BMW 7's were blowing by me like I was standing still.

custmsprty
11-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Cool.

I remember driving the Autobahn back in 1979. My dad was a Pan Am pilot and I was over in Germany with him. We were doing 90 in a VW Vanagon. The gorgeous German girl who was driving looked like she just stepped off of the St. Pauli girl poster, she got my engine revving way more than the Autobahn Im the MAN

WaxMaster1
11-03-2016, 02:43 PM
That's awesome, Mike, or do I have to call you "Michael" now? :)

rlmccarty2000
11-03-2016, 06:02 PM
I was there 1987-89 and the fastest my Saab 900 would go was 125mph. I had to drive in the slow lane. Cars went by me like I was standing still. The Berlin Wall came down and the East Germans flooded over driving Yugos, the Autobahn was a mess for awhile.

Paul A.
11-03-2016, 06:15 PM
That's AWESOME!!! Those things LOVE it the faster you go. where was your tach?

fly07sti
11-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Niiice. Driving the AutoBahn is definitely on my bucket list.

VeloNYC
11-03-2016, 07:00 PM
This is classic, "He is enjoying, and I am almost...like...you know what I mean, almost like in my pants". Eh, there was a time when going on Bundesautobahn 110-115mph in the split second saw in the back view mirror quickly approaching headlights flashing, "get out my way". Back then, I could not believe it was possible.

runrun411
11-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Very cool. That's always been my fantasy.

DaveT435
11-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Looks like fun!!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-04-2016, 04:45 AM
Hahahaha that was great.

It sounds like she was more disappointed when you slowed down than being scared lol

Hahaha. Yes a liitle bit.

LOL! Love it! I drove a Ford Fiesta (old one) there once. Had my foot pinned to the floor.... BMW 7's were blowing by me like I was standing still.

Right on!

Man thats no joke. No matter how fast you are traveling, someone is always going faster than you.

Cool.

I remember driving the Autobahn back in 1979. My dad was a Pan Am pilot and I was over in Germany with him. We were doing 90 in a VW Vanagon. The gorgeous German girl who was driving looked like she just stepped off of the St. Pauli girl poster, she got my engine revving way more than the Autobahn Im the MAN

Nice! Lolz

That's awesome, Mike, or do I have to call you "Michael" now? :)

Hahahaha!!! :xyxthumbs:

I was there 1987-89 and the fastest my Saab 900 would go was 125mph. I had to drive in the slow lane. Cars went by me like I was standing still. The Berlin Wall came down and the East Germans flooded over driving Yugos, the Autobahn was a mess for awhile.

Yep. Someone is always faster. A bit after that video someone passed me in a new A4 sport line wagon. The limiter on my wagon 136 as it doesnt have the sport package. The Audi that passed us has a limiter of 155.

That's AWESOME!!! Those things LOVE it the faster you go. where was your tach?

Yes sir! They love to be driven fast and hate it when you drive them slow. The tach was hovering around 4.5K rpm

Niiice. Driving the AutoBahn is definitely on my bucket list.

:xyxthumbs:

This is classic, "He is enjoying, and I am almost...like...you know what I mean, almost like in my pants". Eh, there was a time when going on Bundesautobahn 110-115mph in the split second saw in the back view mirror quickly approaching headlights flashing, "get out my way". Back then, I could not believe it was possible.

Yep. That's how it is.

Very cool. That's always been my fantasy.

What a blast being able to drive the AutoBahn.

Looks like fun!!

So much fun! Go as fast as you dare!