PDA

View Full Version : Question about OCW

MoBenzOwner
11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
A few months back some were talking about testing a revised "beta" version of OCW. I was wondering if the OCW now being sold here on autogeek is this new version.

budman3
11-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Its not yet (atleast to the best of my knowledge)... I haven't heard a lot about the new OCW in a while.

MoBenzOwner
11-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the reply budman3. Just ordered some today and was hoping it was the "improved" version. This will be my first time to use this product, hope I like it.

budman3
11-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I personally like OCW over Duragloss' AquaWax. Just shake the bottle often, mist a little on the surface and wipe off. Don't let the product dry on the paint either. If your towel gets saturated with OCW it may be a good idea to switch to a fresh one to prevent streaking.

The new version is supposidly more slick and improved looks. But for a spray wax OCW is great, IMO.

Pats300zx
11-07-2007, 06:38 PM
From what I understand the new version has not been released yet. I do know of an Optimum dealer that has been supplied a sample for testing.

jesselyons2002
11-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry to threadjack, but does OCW smell better then Aquawax ???

ScottB
11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
It was Anthony ... and no I dont believe so either. I recently got a bottle and it appears no different.

wolfpacker92
11-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry to threadjack, but does OCW smell better then Aquawax ???

Smells like cookies to me! Plus I really like it's performance. You would not go wrong with this spray wax.

MoBenzOwner
11-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Thank you all for the input. I have used AW with good results, but am anxious to give OCW a go. I really like ONR, OOS, and their regular car wash soap.

Anthony Orosco
11-09-2007, 12:28 AM
We're still hammering out a few details on the new Optimum spray wax but I can tell you that it has a slightly different smell which is very pleasant to the nostrils and it also doesn't separate like the original formula although it's recommended it be shaken every so often.

It is much slicker now with a slight boost in final appearance. We have a small area to work on in the new formula but when ready I'm sure you'll love the changes.

Anthony