PDA

View Full Version : Got both my cars ready for winter

Pages : [1] 2

Prophizee
10-31-2016, 09:01 PM
So got both cars ready for winter...did just a one step polish with my trusted flex da...
Products used
Wheels/Tires
Mothers all wheel foaming cleaner

Paint
Two bucket wash
Chemical guys citrus wash
Nano skin clay mitt
Iron x
Rewash
Master blaster to dry

Correction
Flex DA
Menzerna ultra fine polish
Hydro white pad

Wax
Blackfire fire and ice combo

Tires
Megs Hyper dressing

Windows
Stoners window cleaner

Wheels
Sonax wheel coating
here are some pics 532435324453245532465324753248532495325053251

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

coles_paint_correction
10-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Sharp looking cars, great job.
Btw how do you like the flex 3401? Been thinking of picking one up aswell.

Prophizee
10-31-2016, 10:15 PM
Sharp looking cars, great job.
Btw how do you like the flex 3401? Been thinking of picking one up aswell.
I've had for a few years and its a monster only downfall is throw is to big for smaller sections. For that I use the griot

Eldorado2k
10-31-2016, 11:44 PM
That garage... It's... It's nice, but I can't help but think it's missing 1 final addition to round it out. Have you ever considered putting a ping pong table in there? It's great for family get togethers. The kids just love playing that. What do you think?

Lol! I'm kidding of course. Can you imagine what a nightmare that would turn out to be in there? Lol😄

Great looking cars. Love how all the paint is black. Your garage looks like heaven.

TTQ B4U
10-31-2016, 11:52 PM
Cars look great! Nice work. Alpha's are so sexy.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-01-2016, 01:33 AM
They look great and ready for the upcoming season.

They look to good to be driven in the winter season. Perhaps they will be hibernating during the nasty weather.

Thanks for sharing.

hoyt66
11-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Where do you live? Those do not look like "winter" cars. Very nice and nice garage too

Prophizee
11-01-2016, 06:35 AM
Where do you live? Those do not look like "winter" cars. Very nice and nice garage too

They look great and ready for the upcoming season.

They look to good to be driven in the winter season. Perhaps they will be hibernating during the nasty weather.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks guys and there actually getting ready for there winter hibernation lol. Once I get all the mechanical stuff ready then sleepy time for them till Easter weekend hopefully earlier

Prophizee
11-01-2016, 06:39 AM
I actually just got the F type v8 vert Oct first sounds like a monster and just a blast to drive with the top down. Also its my first convertible, only sad part is I sold the GTR.

Sicoupe
11-01-2016, 09:02 AM
Beautiful job my friend!

FUNX650
11-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Garage Queens look nicely prepared
for their upcoming storage, in such
clement conditions. :dblthumb2:

Just curious:
How's the preparation on the:"getting
around during Winter's inclemate weather"
vehicle(s) coming along?

Bob

Desertnate
11-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Both cars look amazing. I really like both of them for their unique design which are like nothing else on the road. Real head-turners.

How did you like the Sonax wheel coating? Something about applying that product via an aerosol spray gives me pause. I'd be afraid of overspray going everywhere and poor coverage in some spots unless I took the wheels completely off the car to apply.

Prophizee
11-03-2016, 06:18 AM
Both cars look amazing. I really like both of them for their unique design which are like nothing else on the road. Real head-turners.

How did you like the Sonax wheel coating? Something about applying that product via an aerosol spray gives me pause. I'd be afraid of overspray going everywhere and poor coverage in some spots unless I took the wheels completely off the car to apply.
Hey guys thanks for all the compliment. No actually havent had any problems with overspray. The spray pattern is so unique and yhs results are very good. Adds a little depth to the wheels and definitely repels dust. Would recommend it. Only thing I noticed negative is that on the 4cs darker wheels once it dries it leaves a little bit of residue so I just buff it a little bit. But I let the wheels cure overnight. On the f type and when I had the gtr it definitely added gloss. The gtr had aftermarket wheels which were brushed aluminium. 53277 taken at a civil war library. I think the garage was added in the 80s and looks worst then the actual library lol

ntwillie1
11-03-2016, 06:25 AM
I actually just got the F type v8 vert Oct first sounds like a monster and just a blast to drive with the top down. Also its my first convertible, only sad part is I sold the GTR.

Hi there. Did you buy your Jaguar at Madison Jaguar / Paul Miller Jaguar in NJ? I ask because I was looking at a Jaguar and ran into a sweet GTR w only 4K miles at that dealership and the sales guy told me the owner had just traded it for an F type. He said the owner was obsessed w car care. Reminded me of me.

Prophizee
11-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi there. Did you buy your Jaguar at Madison Jaguar / Paul Miller Jaguar in NJ? I ask because I was looking at a Jaguar and ran into a sweet GTR w only 4K miles at that dealership and the sales guy told me the owner had just traded it for an F type. He said the owner was obsessed w car care. Reminded me of me.
That would be me lol small world