PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Florida Style

ronkh57
10-31-2016, 08:05 PM
Halloween 2016 Slideshow by ronkh | Photobucket (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/ronkh/slideshow/halloween%202016)

custmsprty
10-31-2016, 08:44 PM
My neighborhood is so lame, I bet we didn't get 6-8 total groups of kids all night. All my neighbors are lame cheap skates and turn their lights off and huddle in their houses. The worst is the lady across the street with young kids, she puts up decorations and goes through the rest neighborhood to everyone elses houses and turns her house dark ever year LOL.

ronkh57
10-31-2016, 08:56 PM
This is one section in our development. All the other sections are pretty much what you described.

BrutalNoodle
10-31-2016, 09:45 PM
Nice weather! It's raining over here. Damp & dirty. Yay!

The worst is the lady across the street with young kids, she puts up decorations and goes through the rest neighborhood to everyone elses houses and turns her house dark ever year LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbhSoCRUZIM

GSKR
11-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Hardly saw any kids at all this year.must be nut job syndrome with all the horrible stuff going on in the world.

oldmodman
11-01-2016, 10:26 AM
No kids on my entire block. I gave up on Halloween twenty years ago. There are not even an Christmas Lights. I had to drive ten blocks to find the first smashed pumpkin in the street.

I guess that's what happens when over the last 50 years all the houses except for 2 have been torn down and apartments or condos have been built.

And I will be building condos on the last two house lots withing the next three years. I'M DONE WITH CALIFORNIA. Might move to Texas.

ronkh57
11-01-2016, 10:54 AM
No kids on my entire block. I gave up on Halloween twenty years ago. There are not even an Christmas Lights. I had to drive ten blocks to find the first smashed pumpkin in the street.

I guess that's what happens when over the last 50 years all the houses except for 2 have been torn down and apartments or condos have been built.

And I will be building condos on the last two house lots withing the next three years. I'M DONE WITH CALIFORNIA. Might move to Texas.

Sorry

BrutalNoodle
11-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I think the spirit of Halloween died in the 80's. I hardly see families out with their children anymore. It has become another evening to party for adults.

I'M DONE WITH CALIFORNIA. Might move to Texas.

I've said the exact same to the gf - Texas. No downtown stuff. I'm sick of looking at buildings.

We went house hunting last year, the whole experience was a joke. $450-$650K for old homes. Newer ones are going $700K - $1mil. Oh look, that's an attractive place in a nice and quiet area. Why is it still on the market? Oh, toxic zone. Wonderful. Even junky fixer upper are going 400K. Ridiculous.