PDA

View Full Version : Customer service here is fantastic

Coopers ST
10-31-2016, 04:56 PM
I have read posts from some of you praising Autogeek customer service many times, but just today got to experience it. I ordered 6 more BOSS 5.5 pads with my most recent order. Well said order came and I got 6.5" BOSS pads. One quick call and a new order of 5.5" pads are on their way. So easy, and painless.

Mantilgh
10-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Agreed, I've only had one issue with a defective product and AG was very helpful in replacing it.

I thought I ordered those pads too and totally forgot to add them in.

And thanks Nick for helping my order along. It arrived today and I'm all set for tomorrow.

VISITOR
10-31-2016, 05:16 PM
:dblthumb2:

Jeremy1976
10-31-2016, 07:01 PM
I will always purchase through AG as long as the CS stays like it is. To me CS is everything. Anyone can sell you a product. Backing it up and taking care of the customer should be priority and will keep customers coming back. I have been nothing but extremely satisfied with everything here and look forward to doing continued business with them!

Eric@CherryOnTop
10-31-2016, 07:08 PM
Haha I had the exact same issue with BOSS pads :-p Nick took care of it though.

Coopers ST
10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
Not sure who took care of it, whoever answered the phone when I called.

briarpatch
10-31-2016, 07:47 PM
This place is great. They have great sales. great selection, and even though I've not had to use it, top-shelf customer service. I really like the 'gift registry' on the Autogeek store, which will make Christmas shopping very easy for my family.

Coopers ST
10-31-2016, 07:50 PM
This place is great. They have great sales. great selection, and even though I've not had to use it, top-shelf customer service. I really like the 'gift registry' on the Autogeek store, which will make Christmas shopping very easy for my family.

Gift registry?

BrutalNoodle
10-31-2016, 08:10 PM
I will always purchase through AG as long as the CS stays like it is. To me CS is everything. Anyone can sell you a product. Backing it up and taking care of the customer should be priority and will keep customers coming back. I have been nothing but extremely satisfied with everything here and look forward to doing continued business with them!

Exactly this.

I've gone out of my way both online and IRL to shop at places I know honor their services.

I don't mind driving further or pay a little more. It's my time and my money. Treat me like #### and you get zero cent. I don't care how much cheaper it is. Period.