PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars 2017 products announced

Pages : [1] 2

The Guz
10-31-2016, 12:13 PM
For those Meguiar's fans they just announced their new products on their forum

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2503/40x30_NewProducts_Custom_.jpg

More info at the following link for each product

2017 New Products - Product Discussion (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?178-2017-New-Products#JCYDwkbKIXMyckxH.97)

A new protectant

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2503/G18309_UltimateFastFinish_Box_Custom_.png

Features:

Meguiar's most advanced paint protecting formula
Technologically advanced, innovative, synthetic polymer coating provides relentless water beading protection wash after wash*
Protects for a full year!*
Meguiar's fastest & easiest way to protect a paint finish, simply spray on & wipe off
Use by itself or even on top of wax to extend protection.
*Lab tested durability over 100 wash cycles using a pH balanced car wash

Details:

Part#: G18309
MSRP $17.99 USD
Size: 8.5 oz aerosol
Includes Microfiber Towel

This looks interesting

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2503/G25024_WashPlus_Custom_.png

Meguiar's Wash Plus+ is a car wash plus a whole lot more!

Features:

Cleans tough dirt
Removes bugs & tar
Polishes away light scuffs
Saves Time! Apply Directly to Mitt
Clear Coat Safe
Super Concentrated, Does 20+ cars!

Details:

Part #: G25024
Size: 24oz Concentrate (20+ washes)
MSRP: $9.99 USD

dlc95
10-31-2016, 12:35 PM
Hey, thanks for posting this!!

Looks like Ultimate Fast Finish is an aerosol?

The Guz
10-31-2016, 12:37 PM
Hey, thanks for posting this!!

Looks like Ultimate Fast Finish is an aerosol?

No problem. It appears to be an aerosol.

By the way they are coming out with some tweaked products after SEMA. Stay tuned for those.

Mantilgh
10-31-2016, 12:50 PM
Cool, thanks!!!

The Ultimate Fast Finish looks interesting. Might have to try the new addition to the Mirror Bright line too. Kinda cool to see the Dub line sticking around.

Mantilgh
10-31-2016, 12:53 PM
By the way they are coming out with some tweaked products after SEMA. Stay tuned for those.

Sweet!!!

The Guz
10-31-2016, 12:53 PM
I asked Nick about the application process for Ultimate Fast Finish. Here is his response

Great questions and thanks for bringing up, because as the name implies, the application is fast! So how is it applied? This product is applied by spraying a small amount directly onto a microfiber towel, then spread product over a section of the vehicle, i.e half the hood. Flip to the dry side of your towel for final wipe and you are done. The product does not need to dry on the paint.

BTLew81
10-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Fast finish looks awesome. It looks, in theory, that it could be a durability increasing "topper" for ultimate wax. If that's the case, this is awesome and should be a great 1-2 punch. Interesting PNS type of product.

KBsToy
10-31-2016, 01:29 PM
Meguiars has really stepped up with their lines. I am a fan of the K.I.S.S methods.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-31-2016, 02:07 PM
Thanks for bringing this up Mike. The Wash Plus+ looks very interesting.

just going by what we all know, I would think that theFast Finish should be the foundation before any other LSP rather than applying it over say Ultimate Wax.

Cruzscarwash
10-31-2016, 02:15 PM
so is this going to compete with PNS?

BTLew81
10-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Nick over at MOL stated that the Fast Finish product can go over existing protection. I asked him about it over UPW and he actually suggested that was how it was designed.

fightnews
10-31-2016, 05:50 PM
Thanks for bringing this up Mike. The Wash Plus+ looks very interesting.

just going by what we all know, I would think that theFast Finish should be the foundation before any other LSP rather than applying it over say Ultimate Wax.

idk what makes it much different then a spray wax other then it saves time. it still is essentially a spray wax is it not? maybe im wrong but thats what i got from reading this thread. its basically a faster spray wax? whats the adition to the mirror bright line?

Klasse Act
10-31-2016, 06:51 PM
I see there's DUB in the line up, BRING BACK THE COLOR CHANGING WHEEL CLEANER!

The Guz
10-31-2016, 07:21 PM
idk what makes it much different then a spray wax other then it saves time. it still is essentially a spray wax is it not? maybe im wrong but thats what i got from reading this thread. its basically a faster spray wax? whats the adition to the mirror bright line?

It's a dedicated protectant and not a spray wax. Nick chimed in stating it will be their longest lasting protection. The 1 year claim makes it much different than a spray wax.

BTLew81
10-31-2016, 09:22 PM
Exactly. It's much more than a spray wax. It's a long lasting lsp. Again, think sonax pns.