PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl & Leather brush

jesselyons2002
11-07-2007, 12:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone else knew that the viynl & leather brush is a hand & nail brush ???

Jimmie
11-07-2007, 01:05 AM
It's bristles are a little stiffer. I know because I wondered the same thing so I bought a nail brush at "Bed and Beyond" that looked identical. It didn't work. The AG one that you wonder about is great on leather. I've removed some pretty stubborn stains with it.

jesselyons2002
11-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Oh I have it. It says it a hand & nail brush. So can you use this all the time on the leather.

TOGWT
11-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Oh I have it. It says it a hand & nail brush. So can you use this all the time on the leather.

Cleaning polyurethane covered leather with this type of hard bristle brush is probably OK but I'd prefer a horse-hair brush as its softer, it will not abrade or damage a leather surface and will absorb any excess moisture from products

jesselyons2002
11-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Cleaning polyurethane covered leather with this type of hard bristle brush is probably OK but I'd prefer a horse-hair brush as its softer, it will not abrade or damage a leather surface and will absorb any excess moisture from products

Thanks TOGWT. I think your the human detailing encyclopedia