PDA

View Full Version : Need a detail in Coconut Creek/Ft Lauderdale FL

rushguy
10-24-2016, 01:48 PM
My buddy is shipping his car from Ma to FL in a few days and his car is in rough shape. Tried to get him in to Rick or Alex at UCC Boston or Driven Perfection - but they're booked up and he needs to ship his car soon.

Car is a black MB S63AMG and previous owner must've really loved drive through car-washes. No scratches that I've seen - no buffer swirls etc... but heavy swirling from those automatic washes. I've told him what he needs - full 2-3 step correction and then (because he doesn't know anything about detailing) he'll need a permanent coating or a self-healing film (I'm not familiar with these at all) and a bottle of quick detailer and a package of MF's in trunk to maintain while he's in florida for the winter haha. He knows he's not going to get the same 'detailer' who works in the basement of the local parking garage rate - but he also knows he's not getting the same service. (through me smacking him around and showing him the difference between buff n puff guys and correct paint. That being said, he's rate conscious.

I'm not on AutoGeekOnline very often anymore, so please shoot me a PM if you can help me out so I get a notification in my inbox.

Thanks in advance!

ronkh57
10-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Look for Mike Moore

"merlin"

ronkh57
10-24-2016, 01:53 PM
Or
Sizzle Chest in Naples

Just02896
10-24-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm in RI and have openeings available if your friend would like to have the vehicle done before it ships.

Mike Moore
10-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Look for Mike Moore

"merlin"

Thanks Ron...PM Sent