PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best hand car wash in San Francisco?

xirurg
10-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Hey guys,

Any chance you can suggest me a good car wash in SF? I found the highest rated on on yelp, but they are rubbish, they guy who is washin it never even fliped the mitt, and everything looks super dirty.

GSKR
10-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Hey guys,

Any chance you can suggest me a good car wash in SF? I found the highest rated on on yelp, but they are rubbish, they guy who is washin it never even fliped the mitt, and everything looks super dirty.Thats pretty much the norm.went to see my friend in vero beach,he has a shop crap everywhere polishin pads rags and etc all over the place.pure sloppy and un organized .Search for a owner operator mobile wash guy.Chances are better with quality work gd luck.

Eldorado2k
10-23-2016, 06:12 PM
The best car wash in San Francisco is right outside, in your own driveway:)
As I'm sure alot of people here will agree, if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself:)

GSKR
10-23-2016, 06:16 PM
As I'm sure alot of people here will agree, if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself:)

I can't agree more.

ronkh57
10-23-2016, 06:42 PM
Joe Torbati
OC Details

xirurg
10-24-2016, 08:56 PM

Cant agree more... buuuut I live in a building with a garage, and they were not very happy when I mentioned washing the car there :D

xirurg
10-24-2016, 08:58 PM
Looks promising, but it is located 1 hour from me w/o traffic .

Eldorado2k
10-24-2016, 10:54 PM
Cant agree more... buuuut I live in a building with a garage, and they were not very happy when I mentioned washing the car there :D

Have you looked into Rinseless Wash?

BrutalNoodle
10-24-2016, 11:11 PM
What are you looking to do, exactly? Just a quick wash & wax? Or are you looking for more of a professional level detailing?

fly07sti is across the bay. Maybe he'll chime in.

fly07sti
10-24-2016, 11:34 PM
Joe Torbati
OC Details

Joe is a very good detailer and a cool guy as well. As Brutal Noodle said, I'm just across the bridge and detail out of my garage but can be mobile if need be.

wing commander
10-24-2016, 11:37 PM
I have four customers who now use ONR and do rinseless that live in condos. They use a small 2 gallon bucket and do the car in 15-20 minutes instead of the old swirl shops or mobile hacks.They say the best part is it is fast easy and effective. I can take the minor defects out of the paint once a year for them and help with a proper coating.