PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Meguiars - How to Polish your Motorcycle or Car

Canadian Rider
10-23-2016, 10:00 AM
I have to say, I have used many many products and I always keep coming back to the Meguiars series of products. I have been a professional detailer for 5 years and at the end of the day, accessibility, ease of use, performance and price you cannot go wrong with Meg's Ultimate product line or the professional M105/205 line.
I was making a video on how to polish your car for those of us who are new and learning about this, and the obvious choice was Meguiars products as it is so easy to use and is the best choice I think for new detailers.

I think at the end of the day, if you had these megs products in your arsenal and nothing else you would be no better or worse then anything else in the market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfolWcaKS_8

KBsToy
10-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Excellent vid :)

I have found myself coming back to some meguiars products .....

I have one of the clover polishers and a generic flex, nice polishers for a hobbyist...

Canadian Rider
10-23-2016, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the compliment :-) glad you mentioned the Colver polisher. What a deal and what great performance and value from this polisher. 21 millimeter throw and great power. It has cut down my detailing time significantly has made correction so much easier. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade from the typical Porter-Cable beginner polisher

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

duquephart
10-23-2016, 12:36 PM
Is there a reason you did not use the machine to apply the wax?

Canadian Rider
10-23-2016, 12:38 PM
Is there a reason you did not use the machine to apply the wax?
Such a small panel I actually wanted to show how you can just simply use your hands and the black applicator pad. Believe It or Not sometimes I feel like it's a calming process doing it by hand

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

davidwettlestam
04-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Thanks for sharing the video <3

VISITOR
04-07-2017, 12:59 AM
UC is fantastic and in most cases finishes down really well on it's own. sleeper product for sure...

Mike Phillips
04-07-2017, 07:59 AM
I watched your video this morning, nice job.

Where did you learn all of your information?

:)