PDA

View Full Version : My daily driver: 2012 Fusion Sport

mcate
10-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Time to get my own cars ready for winter. For my Tuxedo Black Fusion Sport I decided to go back in time a little & use Poorboy's. It had some minor swirling from the summer, so after claying I hit it with PB's SSR1. Man, I forgot how much I liked this polish. It took care of the swirls with ease, & finished out really nicely. I was going to seal it with PB's EX-P sealant, but I forgot that I'd loaned the bottle to a friend. So I went with my trusty Menz PL instead. Polished the wheels with PB's Pro Polish 2, & sealed them with their Wheel Sealant. Ready for winter. Well, the car is!

Sicoupe
10-22-2016, 08:49 PM
Beautiful job my friend!

LEDetailing
10-23-2016, 03:41 AM
"Ready for winter" Are we ever? Yuck, I dread the thought of the cold, snow, salt, and lack of hose in my driveway for 4-6 months.

The Fusion looks good. Black in winter, only time it doesn't matter that you have a black car. Everybody's car looks dirty the second they pull onto the salty roads. At least yours will clean up much easier than 99% of the public.

I like the two PB's products I've tried. Hope you get back your EX-P. Your friend is probably sealing his neighbor's cars with your product:)

mcate
10-23-2016, 07:50 AM
For several years I used nothing but Poorboy's. Always had good luck with them, & I really like their products. I got away from their compounds, polishes & sealants a few years ago, but still use Bold n Black, Natural Look Dressing, Leather Stuff, Wheel Sealant, Black Hole, Natty's waxes, Spray & Wipe, Spray, & Gloss, & QD+.