PDA

View Full Version : Ran out of Wolfgang Uber Ceramic halfway through. Should I get more? Or?

Hantra
10-16-2016, 07:46 PM
So I got the wife's Odyssey done, and I got my Pilot done, except for roof, and front third. i guess I'm wondering if I should buy more Uber, or if there's something else I should get that's cheaper.

Im. It disatisfied with the Uber Ceramic, but I am kinda wondering if I will get the longevity. I've already had a couple incidents where I had to use APC on the wife's van because of a couple stains. I refreshed it with PBL coating booster. But this is getting very expensive. Is there something less expensive, that's going to look good like Uber, and that I could reapply every 6-12 months?

Im just not looking forward to dropping yet another $100 for 4 panels. I dunno. Anyone wanna sell 5ml?

The Guz
10-16-2016, 08:09 PM
If you like Uber then pick up another tube. If not you always have the option of just sticking with a sealant.

You always have the option of picking up McKee's 37 if you are looking for a cost friendly coating.

Desertnate
10-17-2016, 08:00 AM
You always have the option of picking up McKee's 37 if you are looking for a cost friendly coating.

I don't think there is a more cost friendly coating out there. One bottle goes a long way and you could easily do an SUV or Minivan.