PDA

View Full Version : Interior Detailing Question

ericfine50
11-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Good Morning,

The other day, I went through a Dunkin Donut drive through, and you guessed it, the coffee spilled all over my truck. The lid was never on properly:mad:. I thought I had gotten the coffee cleaned up, but noticed this weekend that there are a few spots left on the "hump" of the middle seat. can anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner? I was looking at DP or Meg's APC on autogeek's store website.

As I was looking for the carpet cleaners, I noticed some "Air cleaners" - do these work well? If so, I am thinking of getting it for my wife's car, she drives our Basset hound to the vet/field when we take him for road trips.

thanks
Eric

richy
11-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Folex..available at home depot

supercharged
11-05-2007, 07:25 AM
DP works very well.

Jimmie
11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I haven't tried this one but it looks interesting for tough stains.

303 Cleaner and Spot Remover for Rugs & Upholstery. Use this multi-purpose cleaner from 303 to keep your interior free of stubborn stains. (http://www.autogeek.net/303cleanspot.html)

I was looking for 303 Fabric Guard when I came across this. I have used the Fabric Guard and it's a good one after you get the stain cleaned.

Mike T
11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I've had good success removing coffee stains and such with WG Spot Eliminator.

trlblazer3
11-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I'd go with Folex also as richy recommended. Very versitile product and can be found at Home Depot/Target (just two that I know of). AG should really start carrying Folex also, especially in gallon sizes (hint, hint). Nobody in my area carries it in bulk.

blkyukon
11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
I'd go with Folex also as richy recommended. Very versitile product and can be found at Home Depot/Target (just two that I know of). AG should really start carrying Folex also, especially in gallon sizes (hint, hint). Nobody in my area carries it in bulk.

:whs: Folex is one of the best interior cleaners available