PDA

View Full Version : Time for an order... Try Natty's Red or Liquid Souveran?

Robby5323
11-04-2007, 08:22 PM
My Natty's Blue is starting to get a little low, so it is time to put together an order. I have had good luck using the PoorBoys products. I am looking for a wet, deep glow. My vehicle is a Chevy Silverado, in Victory Red and I usually use Natty's Blue topped with Duragloss AquaWax. I am happy with this look, but just interested in trying something a little different.

I'm considering buying the Natty's Red or giving the Pinnacle Liquid Soveran a try. Do you think I would see any difference between the Natty's Blue and Red? Would the Liquid Souveran be a warmer, darker glow?

Which would you choose and why?

budman3
11-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I would choose the red. Natty's red has a very nice look to it. It is a little improvement on the looks of the blue, more of that carnauba glow. Plus it is incredibly slick and a little easier to work with than the blue. Natty's blue is great and Natty's red is another step ahead of that.

As for the Liquid Souveran ... it has its place, you'll find LS to look better on light colors vs. dark. The liquid Souveran doesn't darken or look like the regular Souveran. Seeing you'll be using it on a Red Silverado I think Natty's Red would be a good choice :).

supercharged
11-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Liiquid Souveran will give you a brighter/more reflective look. Natty's Blue/Red more darker/deeper look.

sparkie
11-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Liiquid Souveran will give you a brighter/more reflective look. Natty's Blue/Red more darker/deeper look.
:iagree:

Robby5323
11-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks, I have really enjoyed the Natty's Blue and other Poorboys products. I will probably give the NR a try.

makdaddy626
11-05-2007, 09:52 AM
DP MaxWax is on sale... $19.95 if you're interested in something other than PB.

cwcad
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Get the Poorboy's Red. Put it on very thin and you will be surprised as to the look and the durability of the product. I know I was when I first applied Natty's Red. I usually use sealants but I do go back to the paste just to get a look that is different.

With that said, LS is a very nice looking product as well. If you are applying on a regular basis this would give your vehicle a wonderful look. I personally love the consistency of the LS. If applied properly it comes of with ease.

Jimmie
11-05-2007, 01:22 PM
DP MaxWax is on sale... $19.95 if you're interested in something other than PB.
:iagree: a good option. Another on sale that I haven't tried XMT 180, $14.95.

ScottB
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM
I would grab the "red" since it is supposedly limited. Then I would ask for LS for an holiday gift from loved ones.

Dust2Glory
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
from one who used Red/LS both on black vehicles. I got darker, richer tones from LS. From NR, i got crisp, clean look... it somewhat gave the black i used it on a brighter hue.

Robby5323
11-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, I went ahead and ordered the Natty's Red and included a bottle of Bold n Brite tire dressing as well. I'll post up some thoughts after I use them....

Thanks!