PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Autogeek App not working!!!

AutoApollo
10-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Hi guys, writing from my PC here as my mobile app for autogeek has not been working for at least a month now. I apologize if if this thread is in the wrong forum but I do need to raise this attention. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Not fixed. When I tap on the app, it boots and then immediately closes with a message "Tapatalk plugin is not activated in your forum". Please direct this issue to an admin as I use the mobile app 90% of the time and I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue. Thanks and happy detailing!!!

Eldorado2k
10-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Are you using iphone? If so, which 1 and what version iOS are you running?

BudgetPlan1
10-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Been getting that for last week or so; wish they would fix it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

TTQ B4U
10-11-2016, 06:38 AM
Been down on my Android for a few weeks. Forget what message popped up but I have since deleted it and just moved to Tapa-talk.

cbuxton5200
10-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Doesn't work for me anymore either....IOS 10.0.2 on 6S Plus

Meghan
10-11-2016, 08:56 AM
I have IT on it.

Kamakaz1961
10-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Hi guys, writing from my PC here as my mobile app for autogeek has not been working for at least a month now. I apologize if if this thread is in the wrong forum but I do need to raise this attention. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Not fixed. When I tap on the app, it boots and then immediately closes with a message "Tapatalk plugin is not activated in your forum". Please direct this issue to an admin as I use the mobile app 90% of the time and I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue. Thanks and happy detailing!!!

Thank you!! I am having the same issues! I did a private message to the admin that was on duty at the time and got no response. What the hell is Tapatalk? I can't log in either for the SAME REASON!

bhonshell42
10-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Tapatalk is an application that allows users to partake in any forum one chooses. My AG app stopped working as well. Try Tapatalk and if you do not like, just Uninstall.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

AutoApollo
10-19-2016, 09:00 PM
I have IT on it.

Hi Meghan, just a quick update the app is now working however some threads do not load the responses completely. Some are fragments, some are nothing at all.

bhonshell42
10-19-2016, 09:02 PM
I have experienced the same problem in the AG app

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

BudgetPlan1
10-20-2016, 01:12 AM
Hi Meghan, just a quick update the app is now working however some threads do not load the responses completely. Some are fragments, some are nothing at all.
Noticed that when firing it up after reading it was fixed. Uninstalled, re- installed and seems ok now. Android.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk