PDA

View Full Version : cQuartz Dlux

asalesagent912
10-10-2016, 06:50 PM
Today i opened a new box of dlux.
i used it but it was very difficult coming out.
i had to really shake the bottle to get little drops out.
Just a note i have used the cquartz uk last year so i know the stuff isn't
supposed to pour out. when you turn the bottle over the drops should just come out.
Just want to l
know if anyone else has this problem or is this just the way its supposed to come out of the bottle?

GSKR
10-10-2016, 06:53 PM
supposed to pour out. when you turn the bottle over the drops should just come out.
Just want to l
know if anyone else has this problem or is this just the way its supposed to come out of the bottle?
Take that plastic applicator out of the bottle.

Setec Astronomy
10-10-2016, 07:06 PM
I've only used my DLux once, and had the same problem you did. But being that before trying DLux I had used C4 and once spilled half the bottle, I am really glad the DLux has that little tubie thing in the neck. Besides, as with any coating, you don't want to over-apply DLux.

GSKR
10-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Hold the suede applicator and turn the bottle upside down without the plastic applicator in the bottle.There will be plenty of product but not overkill.I had a Land Rover correction it was a 2005 black with plenty of thirsty plastic on that truck.It would of been 2018 with that applicator in the bottle.Do as you wish just giving a suggestion .

asalesagent912
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Hold the suede applicator and turn the bottle upside down without the plastic applicator in the bottle.There will be plenty of product but not overkill.I had a Land Rover correction it was a 2005 black with plenty of thirsty plastic on that truck.It would of been 2018 with that applicator in the bottle.Do as you wish just giving a suggestion .
ok thanks for the tip

Rsurfer
10-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Just want to l
It should slowly drip out unless shaken, then it will come out faster. Try using a sewing needle to slightly widen the opening.

asalesagent912
10-10-2016, 08:55 PM
It should slowly drip out unless shaken, then it will come out faster. Try using a sewing needle to slightly widen the opening.

it really wasn't coming out unless i shook it. It definitely didn't come out like the bottle of uk i had.
I have to look at both bottles. i dont think the bottle of uk had that white tube in the bottle.