PDA

View Full Version : CarWaxClub Who has tried it???

slovette99
10-10-2016, 06:41 PM
So has anyone tried PBMG's Carwaxclub.com? I am curious on what all would come in the box and if it is worth the money.

Desertnate
10-11-2016, 07:45 AM
I've seen the adds and looked at the website. If I was starting out from scratch and had no products at all in my garage, it might not be a bad idea for a year or so.

As it is, since I don't run a business I've got products building up all over the place as I learn more and try different things. When you only work on 3~4 cars a couple times a year, 16oz bottles of stuff last a really long time and they start to stack up. If I was to go on a monthly "subscription" service, I'd have stuff stacked up everywhere.

Setec Astronomy
10-11-2016, 07:53 AM
As it is, since I don't run a business I've got products building up all over the place as I learn more and try different things. When you only work on 3~4 cars a couple times a year, 16oz bottles of stuff last a really long time and they start to stack up. If I was to go on a monthly "subscription" service, I'd have stuff stacked up everywhere.

Yeah, some of us mulled over the idea of starting our own subscription services just to whittle down that stuff that's "stacked up everywhere"...

Ebg18t
10-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Yeah, some of us mulled over the idea of starting our own subscription services just to whittle down that stuff that's "stacked up everywhere"...

I donated all my excess supplies to two new AG'r last spring that were looking to get started. Figure I'd let them try some stuff before they wasted a ton of $$ like me.

BudgetPlan1
10-11-2016, 01:20 PM
...before they wasted a ton of $$ like me.

No kidding...be nice to have known what I liked/what worked for me at the beginning of 2016. Doh!