PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Matthew Check In Thread

Angus
10-07-2016, 09:02 AM
As Hurricane Matthew move up the FL coast and onto GA and SC, how about those forum members in Matthew`s path start checking in, let the rest of know how you`re doing, maybe share photos of the impact to your area, but most importantly let us know you`re ok.

Just saw the first death has been reported in Port St Lucie, ie the town directly North of Stuart, FL - home of Autogeek. Sad news.

GSKR
10-07-2016, 09:14 AM
No damage here in st lucie.At least not my house anyway.we got real lucky by this storm.The only thing I'm mad is that I dished out 700.00 yesterday on huge fans lights in all.But I'm not complaining,prayers go out to the next victims of this storm.

GSKR
10-07-2016, 09:15 AM
As Hurricane Matthew move up the FL coast and onto GA and SC, how about those forum members in Matthew`s path start checking in, let the rest of know how you`re doing, maybe share photos of the impact to your area, but most importantly let us know you`re ok.

Just saw the first death has been reported in Port St Lucie, ie the town directly North of Stuart, FL - home of Autogeek. Sad news.she died of a cardiac arrest prayers and condolences to her family.

Angus
10-07-2016, 09:25 AM
she died of a cardiac arrest prayers and condolences to her family.

Thank you for the update.

FrankS
10-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Could hear the wind gusts pretty strong at times last night but no damage at my house and never lost power.

GSKR
10-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Leaving my shutters up till the end of the season to much work.

choijw2
10-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Started to rain here in VA

lucky, richmond isn't going to get hit by any harder than this,
but bad enough to lose a customer who wanted to come in tomorrow for a car show on sunday :/

FrankS
10-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Leaving my shutters up till the end of the season to much work.

I'll probably do the same.

They are forecasting that Matthew may circle back around next week but not as strong.

PaulMys
10-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Bad, but thank God that eastern eye wall stayed out in the ocean.

I know people may have property damage, and that sucks. But I'm glad it wasn't a life taker.