PDA

View Full Version : Spray pump foamer?

choijw2
10-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Does anyone use Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer (http://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-pro-super-foamer.html)
or similar products to pre-soak a car?

Seems like great alternative to pre-soak car if youre not super busy like me,
without making a huge mess inside of garage.

If so, can one fill up cover small/ mid size cars without refills?

Also any foamer recommendation?

*just FYI I have foam gun, 2 foam cannons with PW

pheerix
10-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Get a garden sprayer from a hardware store for like $10

choijw2
10-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Get a garden sprayer from a hardware store for like $10

I believe thats totally different thing.
Pump like the one I linked is made to spray foams,
and I have seen this super fancy pump that can spray wet foam/ dry foam options.

choijw2
10-06-2016, 04:22 PM
This is the video I've watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYWfQmGqTQA

GSKR
10-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Pretty cool.

03Mustanger
10-06-2016, 06:58 PM
I've seen other professional detailers use this or a similar product on wheels/tire, door jams and carpets. I've never used one out of experience though. Looks like it can be a possible replacement for a foam cannon for those that dont have a pressure washer.

ellens2
10-06-2016, 07:17 PM
I have one it does do a great job. You do need to pump it alot. I don't use it anymore since I purchased a pressure washer and foam gun.

pheerix
10-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Are you gonna put actual soap or rinseless wash in the foamed?

fly07sti
10-06-2016, 10:49 PM
I recently bought the Kwazar foamer and use it with Hydrofoam when I'm mobile. It does what I need it to do but just like ellens2 said, you do have to pump it A Lot!

choijw2
10-07-2016, 07:33 AM
I am going to put actual snow-foam and pre-soak it.

for rinseless and waterless, $10 pump from homedepot would do it.

I am moving to townhouse next month and its tight area so pump spray foamer would be good alternative method without making too much mess in front of neighbors garage.
Also good alternative when I go on mobile for motorcycles.

VISITOR
10-08-2016, 07:20 PM
i would opt for using the foam gun instead (assuming you are doing traditional bucket wash), with the pull of the quick disconnect you can rinse right away...

usmcpab
10-08-2016, 07:43 PM
I have it as well and as previously stated, you need to pump it a lot. It works pretty good and produces great foam though. I rarely use it now since I mostly do rinseless wash.

GearHead_1
10-08-2016, 08:24 PM
I am going to put actual snow-foam and pre-soak it.

for rinseless and waterless, $10 pump from homedepot would do it.

I am moving to townhouse next month and its tight area so pump spray foamer would be good alternative method without making too much mess in front of neighbors garage.
Also good alternative when I go on mobile for motorcycles.I use mine almost exclusively with SnowFoam and find it to work extremely well. I'm convinced this is one of the more economical ways to use this product. If that's what you're thinking, I'd tell you to give it a shot.