PDA

View Full Version : Buff & Shine Uro-Cell

mwoywod
10-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Has anyone heard when Autogeek will start carrying the new B&S Uro-Cell pads? It's a 3 pad system similar to lake country hydro-tech pads but cheaper and same design/style as the uro-tec pads. I know they were released atleast a month ago, does anyone know when Autogeek plans on adding them to the line up??

WaxMaster1
10-02-2016, 02:22 PM
They've had them.....

Buff & Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for long throw orbital polishers (http://www.autogeek.net/uro-tec-foam-pads.html)

mwoywod
10-02-2016, 02:37 PM
I know the pad names are very similar but I think you may have misread my post, Autogeek carries the Uro-tec line that features a 4 pads system for long throw polishers. The latest foam pads system b&s developed is a 3 pad system specifically designed for standard DA, forced rotation, and rotary. They are by FAR my favorite pads and for me they cut better than hydro-tech, run cooler on rotary, and are extremely durable.

WaxMaster1
10-02-2016, 02:44 PM
You're right, I misread. They look cool. I'll be on the lookout myself

ellens2
10-02-2016, 02:51 PM
I don't know but I'm interested in hearing how they perform.

04accord
10-02-2016, 03:46 PM
I picked up a couple from another site as they were bogo and super cheap, They said not for long throws but Im gonna try em anyway

MattyL
12-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Does anyone have additional experience, good or bad, with these Uro-cell pads? Thinking about pulling the trigger on (x3) of every color (Cyan, Orange, Crimson) as an alternative to the much pricier Hydro-techs.

BudgetPlan1
02-17-2017, 08:30 AM
Does anyone have additional experience, good or bad, with these Uro-cell pads? Thinking about pulling the trigger on (x3) of every color (Cyan, Orange, Crimson) as an alternative to the much pricier Hydro-techs.Little bit of a thread revival but just ordered a set of (6) Red and (6) Orange to try with some Menzerna & FLEX 3401. Will see how it goes.

AZpolisher15
02-18-2017, 12:47 AM
I was kinda disappointed that these didn't come in a 5.5".

Eldorado2k
02-18-2017, 12:51 AM
I was kinda disappointed that these didn't come in a 5.5".

What sizes do they come from in?

Sent from my iPhone

mwoywod
02-18-2017, 02:55 AM
What sizes do they come from in?

Sent from my iPhone

They come in two sizes.....smaller size is 6 inch and the bigger size is 7 inch just like the uro-tec's

The flats's and the low-pro's come in 5.5 and 6.5 inches only because the pads have less of a "flare" which I also preferred the slightly smaller 5.5 inch pad for a long time. But lately I've been using the 6 inch orange uro-cell instead of the 5.5 inch orange euro flats (previous favorite) and have actually fallen in love with both the orange and red uro-cell's. I DO have to switch them out more often and use less product but as long as I don't get them too hot they cut more, finish better, and last just as long. I've already blown out one of the blue uro-cell pads working on some oxidized gel coat (rotary) but I bought them for $4 a piece so I didn't care.