PDA

View Full Version : Mckee's fast interior detailer question.

PA DETAILER
10-02-2016, 06:14 AM
I see it is getting quite the following. I have been using the interior protectant for years. McKee's 37 Interior Surface Protectant is a multi-surface shield for your vehicle’s interior. In addition to protectants, McKee's 37 Interior Surface (http://www.autogeek.net/dp380.html) Including the old DP version. LOVE IT! My question is can the new fast detailer be used OVER the interior surface protectant, without affecting the interior surface protectant in any way?

Thanks.

Jeremy1976
10-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Good question. And yes you can use it over a layer of protectant. I use it over Chemical Guys Silk Shine and it restores and refreshes the base layer. McKee's Fast Interior also has UV inhibitors in it! So it is an extra layer of protection.

WRAPT C5Z06
10-02-2016, 10:47 AM
It has cleaners in it, so I would guess it would compromise the protectant underneath.

rlmccarty2000
10-02-2016, 02:06 PM
The FID flashes very quick, so it may not remove much. Very minor cleaning ability.

PA DETAILER
10-05-2016, 06:55 AM
It has cleaners in it, so I would guess it would compromise the protectant underneath.

That's what I kind of figured. It would alter the Total interior protectamt.

Nick McKees37
10-05-2016, 07:00 AM
I see it is getting quite the following. I have been using the interior protectant for years. McKee's 37 Interior Surface Protectant is a multi-surface shield for your vehicle’s interior. In addition to protectants, McKee's 37 Interior Surface (http://www.autogeek.net/dp380.html) Including the old DP version. LOVE IT! My question is can the new fast detailer be used OVER the interior surface protectant, without affecting the interior surface protectant in any way?

Thanks.

The answer to your question is YES.

Synergistic Chemical Compatibility

You are absolutely going to love Fast Interior Detailer. :dblthumb2:

PA DETAILER
10-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Well correction then, It can be used over interior surface protectant. Thank's Nick.