PDA

View Full Version : Finally! New to me cyclo

postaltwo
09-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Hi guys . Allways wanted one . Almost bought a rupes 15 but a deal on a lightly used 5 pro unit came up at a decent price so I jumped on it . It's in excellent shape and came with a bunch of pads so I'm all set . I had the opportunity to try it out yesterday to wax my ram 1500. Wow is this polisher smooth :) . The thing I was most impressed with is its ability to get into so many small areas a larger polisher could never . I plan to do some polishing in the near future on some minor defects for our personal vehicles. I also play to take some pictures along the way to document for ppl possibly looking to buy one of these beautiful units . Another thing I noticed is the weight not nearly as heavy as some ppl make it out to be. Cheers

fly07sti
09-29-2016, 03:37 PM
Congrats. I've had mine for years and it truly is a great machine.

mwoolfso
09-30-2016, 12:42 PM
Last year I had the opportunity to try a Cyclo for about 20 min on a hood. On the whole it was a good experience. Making the passes with such a sturdy product was very easy.

However, NOT enough for me to walk away from my Flex 3401 though. :-)

J Z06
09-10-2017, 03:32 PM
I've loved my cyclo since the late 80's. They are work horses! They have the ability to correct like a rotary or a FLEX. Might take a little longer...they're great machines.