HI AGO

First thank you everyone for your great help and support each other
This is great fourm for beginners in this world

I don't know from where to star
Just I will try make it short

I bought a new car and I fully wrapped it with clear bra xpel ultimate

And after that I find the car dust magnetic

So I thought I need to buy good products to keep the car in good shape
(I read here about anti static and finish kare 425 it's good for that purpose)

I bought gold class meguiars shampoo
And ultimate quik detailer
It's OK but I think it's not enough

So after that I came to AGO
And here's everything I read changed my mind big world a lot of companies and products I didn't know it's exist

Here we know only meguiar's and I don't know anyone of my friends use it!

Like my friends [emoji28] I never used anything on my old car but regular shampoo with very bad methods of cleaning that's turn my old black BMW car full of swirls marks ( I thought it's normal until I read here you can wash your car with minimum swirls marks with good cleaning methods)

So now I'm here to asking about

1- rinseless
2- waterless
3- quick detailer (or waterless is enough for light dust? )

That most important for me now
But after that I need

4- leather cleaner
5- wheel cleaner + wheel coating
6- tire gel ( I try opti tires gel it's good)
7- glass cleaner ( I read I can use some rinseless for that purpose like ONR)

And do I missed anything for care car?
I want to keep exterior and interior in good condition as I can

The company I found it locally :
Sonax
3d
Optimum
Meguiar
TURTLE
Armor
Adam's
Car Pro

And I still searching for other companies I read about it in AGO

So what do you think I can buy from pervious companies that will fit my needs

I want to buy wolfgang rinseless wash and Ultima waterless wash. But it's not a available locally
And shipping from USA to me will cost me 65$for for shipping only for 1 gallon 128oz

Dose it worth the price
Or can I find good alternative from these companies locally?

Keep in mind please
I don't mind buying from USA light items like wax, sealant, wheel coating, tire gell and leather cleaner (if it's concentrated)
And Any item light weight and that I don't use it Constantly so one bottle will stay for long periods of time

But for rinseless and waterless I prefer to buy it locally
Because I will use it daily for my and family car ( 6 car in the house)
Maybe every couple of months I will buy 1 gallon 128oz if my calculations is right

My method of cleaning will be
Daily waterless wash
Twice a week rinseless wash

Thank you everyone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Knozzmoeking
09-28-2016, 12:42 PM
I see you are from the Middle East. Obviously, I don't know exactly what your cars are enduring in your environment but a daily waterless wash and a rinseless wash twice a week seems excessive. It may cause more harm than good. But again, I don't understand your circumstances that well.

Yaser222
09-28-2016, 02:08 PM
I see you are from the Middle East. Obviously, I don't know exactly what your cars are enduring in your environment but a daily waterless wash and a rinseless wash twice a week seems excessive. It may cause more harm than good. But again, I don't understand your circumstances that well.

Thank you for your reply

The car acutely don't get dirty easily
No rain no bird Bob no bug no road salt for snow (off course I live in the middle of desert [emoji23])

So 90% of the time it's Only dust cover the car

So I thought instead to use quick detailer daily I will use waterless I think it's safer than quick detailer I don't know

I can change the 2 bucket method to once a week
But I prefer daily clean the car from dust
Even if I clean it in the morning in the in the afternoon its full of dust

I bought California duster to try maybe I can use it instead of waterless and QD
just I didn't get it yet

I try to keep the car clean between washes

Thanks

emmjay
10-01-2016, 05:28 AM
Hey bud, I ofcourse suffer from the same situations as you do. So, what I will do is tell you what I use. Meguiars carries some amazing products in their Detailer line, which I know Saudi has, because my supplier here said they get their items from Saudi. So try and find them there.

1. Wash - Gold class is fine, I use Meguiars NXT wash. IF you can find the supplier for Megs, try and get the Detailer line Meguiars Hyper Wash D110. It will serve all your needs! I will be buying this when my 5 bottles of NXT run out lool.

2. Rinseless - Our best option is ONR. Its a good product and I will go back to it after I finish my 16oz bottle of Uber Rinseless.

3. Detail spray/spray wax - I personally use Meguiars D156, its an amazing product and has plenty of uses. People even use it on interiors. D156 is the detailer option of Ultimate Quik WAX. Another option is Sonax Brilliant shine detailer - amazing amazing product. We get Sonax at a much cheaper price than the USA, so look into that.

4. Leather cleaner - Once again Meguiars. I use the consumer version called Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner and conditioner. Its amazing. The detailer line also has it but I never bought it because I would not need a gallon. D180 is the detailer line, but you will NOT need that much.

5. Regular Interior cleaning - Meguairs Quik Interior Detailer - This product is just plain amazing. It has cleaning abilities as well. It goes on all hard plastics, steering, gearbox etc. Leather gets the above Gold CLass when dirty, but I use Quik Interior Detailer for the bi-monthly wipe down.

6. Waterless wash - You can use ONR as well at 8oz per gallon. But thats not the official word from Optimum as they have a waterless product as well. Not sure what it is.

7. Glass cleaner - I like my Armor All glass cleaner as its ammonia free. I have recently started using Stoner Invisible glass as I found out my local gas station carries it :)

I personally would not clean the car everyday. Its not worth it. Majority of swirls and scratches are induced from bad washing and drying methods (and good ones if done too much). The more you touch your paint the worse it gets. As Knozz..said the more you wash the more harm it does.

Due to this, I only wash my car once a week. I don't care if it gets dusty, I live in the desert lol. Once a week is enough. If its cooler, like november time. Maybe once a week rinseless and once a week 2bm. For now as its hot, I only do rinseless once a week using the Garry Dean method and Michael Stoops towel fold method.

P.S. UBER is an amazing product but I only got the small size twice. It cost me a lot with shipping. I ordered it with other products that I order from Autogeek as I buy 99% of my stuff (which I cannot get in Dubai) from here :) However, I do not think I will order it again as it is just too much when it comes to shipping.

I hope these help. I know I recommended Meguiars a lot, but they are really good products and you can find them locally in Bulk sizes, so why not ?

GSKR
10-01-2016, 05:44 AM
I know there's been a controversial subject on coatings on here.But I think you will benefit from using one in your situation.It will make your life easier and fun more than a chore.onto Rw and ww.Im personally not a fan of it unless there is very little dust.Im. Hose guy all the time.Buy some sort of blower either metro or a leaf blower this provides minimal touching of paint when drying.All of the above sounds doable.

Yaser222
10-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Hey bud, I ofcourse suffer from the same situations as you do. So, what I will do is tell you what I use. Meguiars carries some amazing products in their Detailer line, which I know Saudi has, because my supplier here said they get their items from Saudi. So try and find them there.

1. Wash - Gold class is fine, I use Meguiars NXT wash. IF you can find the supplier for Megs, try and get the Detailer line Meguiars Hyper Wash D110. It will serve all your needs! I will be buying this when my 5 bottles of NXT run out lool.

2. Rinseless - Our best option is ONR. Its a good product and I will go back to it after I finish my 16oz bottle of Uber Rinseless.

3. Detail spray/spray wax - I personally use Meguiars D156, its an amazing product and has plenty of uses. People even use it on interiors. D156 is the detailer option of Ultimate Quik WAX. Another option is Sonax Brilliant shine detailer - amazing amazing product. We get Sonax at a much cheaper price than the USA, so look into that.

4. Leather cleaner - Once again Meguiars. I use the consumer version called Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner and conditioner. Its amazing. The detailer line also has it but I never bought it because I would not need a gallon. D180 is the detailer line, but you will NOT need that much.

5. Regular Interior cleaning - Meguairs Quik Interior Detailer - This product is just plain amazing. It has cleaning abilities as well. It goes on all hard plastics, steering, gearbox etc. Leather gets the above Gold CLass when dirty, but I use Quik Interior Detailer for the bi-monthly wipe down.

6. Waterless wash - You can use ONR as well at 8oz per gallon. But thats not the official word from Optimum as they have a waterless product as well. Not sure what it is.

7. Glass cleaner - I like my Armor All glass cleaner as its ammonia free. I have recently started using Stoner Invisible glass as I found out my local gas station carries it :)

I personally would not clean the car everyday. Its not worth it. Majority of swirls and scratches are induced from bad washing and drying methods (and good ones if done too much). The more you touch your paint the worse it gets. As Knozz..said the more you wash the more harm it does.

Due to this, I only wash my car once a week. I don't care if it gets dusty, I live in the desert lol. Once a week is enough. If its cooler, like november time. Maybe once a week rinseless and once a week 2bm. For now as its hot, I only do rinseless once a week using the Garry Dean method and Michael Stoops towel fold method.

P.S. UBER is an amazing product but I only got the small size twice. It cost me a lot with shipping. I ordered it with other products that I order from Autogeek as I buy 99% of my stuff (which I cannot get in Dubai) from here :) However, I do not think I will order it again as it is just too much when it comes to shipping.

I hope these help. I know I recommended Meguiars a lot, but they are really good products and you can find them locally in Bulk sizes, so why not ?

Thanks bro that make it easier for me

I thought meguiar's not good (my bad)
Because of that I search for alternative
But a lot of people here are recommended meguiar's products

So I will try to stick with meguiar's because there showroom near from my home it's easier to buy there products when anything finish

Thank you again for your time

I know there's been a controversial subject on coatings on here.But I think you will benefit from using one in your situation.It will make your life easier and fun more than a chore.onto Rw and ww.Im personally not a fan of it unless there is very little dust.Im. Hose guy all the time.Buy some sort of blower either metro or a leaf blower this provides minimal touching of paint when drying.All of the above sounds doable.

Thank you for your answer
But still metro not available locally
It's in dubai only and cost double price what you get in USA without the shipping price and no warranty

And about coating I will coat my car with cquartz classic or UK but hot weather here I don't want to miss with uk I'm afraid I will suffer from fast flashing of the uk in hot weather

But also I can't coat all our car
So I need something good for other car will not be coated

Thanks again

emmjay
10-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Thanks bro that make it easier for me

But a lot of people here are recommended meguiar's products

So I will try to stick with meguiar's because there showroom near from my home it's easier to buy there products when anything finish.

But still metro not available locally
It's in dubai only and cost double price what you get in USA without the shipping price and no warranty

Anytime bud. I don't know why Meguiars is considered a bad brand :/ THey are one of the oldest and have some really really good products. I would love to try so much they have to offer. Trust me, they are good! As you said, people on here love it (and so do I hehe)

Can I ask where in Dubai you can get the metro blower?

I bought a Black n Decker 550W leaf blower and its quite good! You don't have to get the metro. Any leaf blower will get the job done. :)

Yaser222
10-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Anytime bud. I don't know why Meguiars is considered a bad brand :/ THey are one of the oldest and have some really really good products. I would love to try so much they have to offer. Trust me, they are good! As you said, people on here love it (and so do I hehe)

Can I ask where in Dubai you can get the metro blower?

I bought a Black n Decker 550W leaf blower and its quite good! You don't have to get the metro. Any leaf blower will get the job done. :)

Yeah I know that late [emoji28]

And This email I get from the company in dubai

Master Blaster Revolution (MB-3CD) and the price will be AED 2,400

There website
http://www.amcc.ae

And about leaf blower
I read it doesn't have air filter so maybe will blow out dust to your car!?

And metro have filter inside the blower
And heated air for drying the car

emmjay
10-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah I know that late [emoji28]

And This email I get from the company in dubai

Master Blaster Revolution (MB-3CD) and the price will be AED 2,400

There website
Auto Mystique Car Care (http://www.amcc.ae)

And about leaf blower
I read it doesn't have air filter so maybe will blow out dust to your car!?

And metro have filter inside the blower
And heated air for drying the car

Alright thanks man! I know AMCC, very expensive and ridiculously overpriced detailing. I do everything he does in my garage....and he charges AED 4000 ($ 1100) for that and its only a one step with a very fine polish? Ridiculous!! Don't get me started on his 2 step correction or Gtechniq Treatments lol. Overpriced nonsense...I don't understand how people fall for "Detailers" like this, with their main aim being ripping off customers with overhyped marketing. I feed bad for and sad for his customers.

Another thing I am worried about if buying from him is the power output. The Metro is American made (110v) so I doubt we can get a UK power version (220v). Better to be safe and not buy it. And lastly I searched quite well but couldn't find any info that he sells it, so wondering how you found out :P

Yes a leaf blower is not filtered, but its the best you can get second to a dedicated blower.

I have been using one for more than 2 years without a problem.

Eldorado2k
10-03-2016, 10:49 AM
@emmjaygti. Great advice, bro. That's real cool of you to take the time to help this dude out.

@Yaser222. You better hope that dude from Meguiars Asia doesn't read your comment there.^ Rumors say that he's been known to appear out of nowhere with a bottle of Ultimate Compound in his back pocket and lay down a tape line across hoods of non believers in broad daylight, in direct sun and polish half your hood to absolute perfection... While that may sound good a 1st, it's actually a devastating curse because you will never be able to duplicate his perfect results. Ask emmjaygti, that guy is the best in the world, a real life living legend. Beware. Lol.

emmjay
10-03-2016, 10:59 AM
@emmjaygti. Great advice, bro. That's real cool of you to take the time to help this dude out.

@Yaser222. You better hope that dude from Meguiars Asia doesn't read your comment there.^ Rumors say that he's been known to appear out of nowhere with a bottle of Ultimate Compound in his back pocket and lay down a tape line across hoods of non believers in broad daylight, in direct sun and polish half your hood to absolute perfection... While that may sound good a 1st, it's actually a devastating curse because you will never be able to duplicate his perfect results. Ask emmjaygti, that guy is the best in the world, a real life living legend. Beware. Lol.

I'm glad to help bro!! It took me two years to figure stuff out and hunt for suppliers and what not, and the least I can do is save someone the trouble of doing it. The other guy who got banned wasn't so appreciative as he did what he wanted to anyways lol and did not mind insulting others while at it...Good riddance...However, Yaser seems to be more open to ideas and learning (not to mention appreciative) and that's when it pays off the most.

And LOL at the megs comment. Always gets me! :laughing::laughing:

Thats megs Asia guy is my mentor!! Turning a compound into butter on black paint in blazing sun is akin to water into wine!! Now thats just got a special place in my heart :buffing::buffing:

Yaser222
10-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Alright thanks man! I know AMCC, very expensive and ridiculously overpriced detailing. I do everything he does in my garage....and he charges AED 4000 ($ 1100) for that and its only a one step with a very fine polish? Ridiculous!! Don't get me started on his 2 step correction or Gtechniq Treatments lol. Overpriced nonsense...I don't understand how people fall for "Detailers" like this, with their main aim being ripping off customers with overhyped marketing. I feed bad for and sad for his customers.

Another thing I am worried about if buying from him is the power output. The Metro is American made (110v) so I doubt we can get a UK power version (220v). Better to be safe and not buy it. And lastly I searched quite well but couldn't find any info that he sells it, so wondering how you found out [emoji14]

Yes a leaf blower is not filtered, but its the best you can get second to a dedicated blower.

I have been using one for more than 2 years without a problem.

Wow that so much for detail car

I don't know about dubai
But In Saudi Arabia they should sell 220v products
I'm sure it's 220v you can contact them and maybe they will give you discount
I didn't ask for it

How I find anything
First login to company website
Search for international distributors list
They will provide contacts for all distributors
Then contact the local by email that's all [emoji16]

That's how I found metro in dubai

The socund method if I didn't find international distributors list in the website
I contact the company by email ask them if they have distributors in my country
That how I know Wolfgang not available anywhere in middle est
This way safe me so much time

And I will give leaf blower a try

Thanks bro

Looool thanks for the warning [emoji28]
Now I must say Meguiar's no1 even better than Microsoft lol

I'm glad to help bro!! It took me two years to figure stuff out and hunt for suppliers and what not, and the least I can do is save someone the trouble of doing it. The other guy who got banned wasn't so appreciative as he did what he wanted to anyways lol and did not mind insulting others while at it...Good riddance...However, Yaser seems to be more open to ideas and learning (not to mention appreciative) and that's when it pays off the most.

And LOL at the megs comment. Always gets me! :laughing::laughing:

Thats megs Asia guy is my mentor!! Turning a compound into butter on black paint in blazing sun is akin to water into wine!! Now thats just got a special place in my heart :buffing::buffing:

Thank you for your kind words bro
I wish you the best