PDA

View Full Version : The "Suggestions" & "Comments" Thread for Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

VISITOR
09-28-2016, 04:27 AM
Any "Suggestions" & "Comments" for Autogeek? I'm sure they are always looking for new ideas to not only better the company, but to always try and make the customer happy as well...

I would like to see more sales with lower minimum or flat rate on shipping (not to say there hasn't been lately, just sayin'). I can't always buy the amount needed for free shipping and may need just a few things here and there sometimes like many of you...

Btw, Thanks to AG for always listening to the customer and going out of their way to make us happy as much as humanly possible. While some of these suggestions may be hard to always accommodate, at least our voices will be heard... :)

Let's hear them folks!

GSKR
09-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Great company great service,and not everything is about the ole mighty dollar.No complaints here maybe Bob should recruit some of these horrible retail stores like apple.Terrible service service there.

DetailKitty
09-28-2016, 08:25 AM
Fix the forum notifications!!!!!!

PLEASE!

Jimmy Vegas
09-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Great company, AMAZING customer service!

A quick thought: if it's not cost prohibitive, a drop-ship warehouse near the UPS Ground Hub in Hodgkins, Illinois would cut shipping times almost in half for most of the country.

Stuart, FL

Hodgkins (La Grange), IL

If you put one near Pittsburgh, PA, I'd love to come work for you.

PA, for your consideration.
(Sorry, Arizona.)

BudgetPlan1
09-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Fix the forum notifications!!!!!!

PLEASE!

And fix the forum AGOnline App "Tapatalk Plugin is not activated on your forum" error as well.

hdez
09-28-2016, 01:30 PM
Fix the advanced search :(, I want to find results that include the exact word on the thread title, this can't be done anymore in the new version.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Btw, Thanks to AG for always listening to the customer and going out of their way to make us happy as much as humanly possible. While some of these suggestions may be hard to always accommodate, at least our voices will be heard... :)

:iagree:

Thanks for going out of your way to keep us GEEKAROONIES happy. :props:

VISITOR
10-08-2016, 07:27 PM
20% off and $5 flat rate shipping (columbus day sale), just goes to show you AG listens! Thank You!

VISITOR
10-27-2016, 08:14 PM
just wanted to Thank AG for having some awesome sales lately, Thanks for listening and taking care of our needs!

VISITOR
03-27-2017, 02:57 PM
any chance of getting wax applicator pads like this? i know a few other sites carry them but would like to purchase them here...
http://adamspolishes.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/550x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/d/adams_polishes_red_hex_grip.jpg

derass
03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
There is room for improvement with the shipping calculator.

Let me start by saying that I am in Canada. Just after placing my last order a month ago I received an email stating that the shipping was actually $2 more expensive then the price listed on the invoice, and they wanted my approval before proceeding with the transaction. Fine, no problem, go ahead.

Fast forward to today. I placed an order this past Friday. Subtotal: $96, Shipping: $35. No problem. I get an email today saying that shipping is actually $69! That my order of (3) gallon bottles of product is "oversized and heavy". The increase in shipping is more than what the sale deducted from my order! Shipping went from being 36% of the product value to 72%! I hope you can understand how that came as a shock to me. Hopefully there can be some improvement in the accuracy of shipping prices invoiced after placing an order.

And while we're on the topic of shipping: how about some kind of discount for international buyers? The sale on Friday featured $5.95 shipping on all orders to the lower 48. Now I don't know how much shipping is from Florida to New York (just over the border from where I am in Ontario) and that shipping to Canada is more expensive due to customs and whatnot, but say I made that exact same order shipped to Buffalo instead. Say that it would normally cost $10.95 to ship there. But during the sale, that parcel is eligible to be shipped for $5.95. That means the buyer is saving $5. Could a similar discount be applied to international orders? Even if it were just a fraction of the discount? It's frustrating to think there likely were orders on Friday even larger than mine, that only had to pay $6 shipping when I have to pay $70.

I love Autogeek. I've learned a ton, and bought some great products here. But this latest transaction was quite frustrating.

VISITOR
03-28-2017, 11:41 PM
maybe sometime in the future AG can setup a /estimate shipping quote box if you only need an item or two rather than have to wait for a sale. just throwing it out there to consider... :)

golliger
03-29-2017, 06:25 AM
any chance of getting wax applicator pads like this? i know a few other sites carry them but would like to purchase them here...
http://adamspolishes.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/550x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/d/adams_polishes_red_hex_grip.jpg

I love those. There is also one that has a much softer blue handle and red face. It is great for squeezing into tight places. I think I got mine with a bottle of UTTG+.

Mantilgh
03-29-2017, 09:31 AM
Yep, the Ultima one looks very similar.

Griots has their yoyo ones.

Product suggestions: I wish we had a concentrated dilutable spray wax.

Meghan
03-29-2017, 09:35 AM
I have three versions of this on order for you.

maybe sometime in the future AG can setup a /estimate shipping quote box if you only need an item or two rather than have to wait for a sale. just throwing it out there to consider... :)
Part of the plan with the new ownership is an update to inventory system and putting in the estimator at checkout. All of this is fully in the works as we speak so please be patient with us as we work on this project. We will have lots of great enhancements coming soon!