PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Liquid Seal vs. Spritz Sealant -- Whats the Difference?

spewking
09-25-2016, 01:59 PM
What's the difference between these 2 products and what are the situations where you would use one or the other?

i am a big Wolfgang fan. The paint sealant is really phenomenal all the way around.

i don't have time for a full detail now, so I wanted to apply either of these after a wash to give my paint some protection. My goal was a quick application of sealant, thinking it would have more longevity than a spray wax. (Weigh in on this point....maybe it doesn't offer any advantages in protection or durability to other spray waxes).

Both of these products have a description of spraying on polymer protection. The spritz description states its a direct descendent of the paint sealant. The liquid seal description includes much more emphasis on UV protection.

So what are your thoughts of which one would be best to put on to give the paint some protection before the next full detail? I used the spritz. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks,

David

pheerix
09-25-2016, 02:24 PM
Liquid Seal is a wipe on walk away sealant like Opti-Seal or Ultima Paint Guard. It requires little to no buffing which makes it quick and easy to apply and you need minimal supplies. Sealant Spritz is a traditional Spray on wipe off product. Both are great. I use Liquid seal as a drying aid during rinseless washes, let it cure for an hour then top it off with Sealant Spritz. Necessary? Not really but I like the results. Sealant Spritz has one of the best dust repellant properties I've seen in the Spray LSPs I've used so far.

BrutalNoodle
09-25-2016, 03:21 PM
One is very concentrated, while the other (Spritz) is more of a topper.

Between the two, Liquid Seal is the product you're looking for.

Use the Spritz to boost up the base protection and/or shine up the ride before a date.