PDA

View Full Version : packages... no prices

Cruzscarwash
09-22-2016, 01:27 PM
so over the last year ive done a very good job of establishing myself. most of all my work was à la carte style. This has worked out great for me but now im getting more and more big money jobs and they are geared more towards a package deal. with that being said I have an idea of what I would include in a package but I would really love to see packages that others offer.

side note, I know that many of you hate these types of post especially when price is involved but for people like me these post are GOLD. I can sometimes get ahead of myself or just get so used to a retinue that ill completely forget something. these post help me see all the different variations of this amazing career. sometimes I will see one thing that someone is doing and that one thing helps me get over that wall that ive been stuck on or struggling with. so again I know many of you dislike these post but they really are helpful and thank you for sharing your knowledge.

what im thinking for the "basic exterior"

wash
iron removal(move to another package?)
clay
1-step (AIO)
wax (add on sealant/coat or make sealant the next package and coat the one after that?)
dress tires/clean wheel faces
clean windows
wipe door jams (move to another package?)

GSKR
09-22-2016, 05:45 PM
It's to complicated.keep it simple and just include your a la carte fixed into your prices.

Cruzscarwash
09-22-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure what to take away

GSKR
09-22-2016, 08:18 PM
On a basic exterior detail,what is available a la carte for just this service besides a coating?

CarolinasFinestDetailing
09-22-2016, 08:34 PM
In the words of Mike Phillips......KISS....keep it super simple.

I don't offer "a la carte" services. I offer a wash & vac service for previously detailed cars, a full detail price (starting based on inspection), and then my correction prices (starting). I don't do all types of add-ons. Its less confusing for the customer as well in my opinion. Ive seen some other companies menus that confuse the heck out of me, and Im a detailer.