PDA

View Full Version : Been out of the game for a while help needed

lucky417
09-19-2016, 03:18 PM
Haven't bought anything In acouple years. Almost out of optimum power clean and chemical guys honeydew. I'm needing a new soap and also touching base on apcs. I use it mainly for tires and cleaning the fender wells. Is there something new that I should try or stick with opc? What new soaps are out there that I should look into? I've been pleased with honeydew but would mind more gloss enhancing. Maybe the chemical guys glassworks soap?? Also what dressing for the fender wells? I hear the tire foaming meguiars is good!? Also I've been stuck on black fire wet diamond and colonite 845 for the past 2 years and love the results! Any new new products that are must haves for a dark metallic tungsten colored Equinox? Also tire dressings?

sorry for all the questions just been out of pocket due to kids and life etc and wanna get back into the game! Thank guys!

VISITOR
09-19-2016, 03:21 PM
soap - hyper wash or duragloss
apc - d101
tire/trim,wheel well, engine dressing - PERL

TTQ B4U
09-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Wash it & remove tar/sap where applicable which for me I usually hit those areas with mineral spirits and a MF Rag or use Tarminator, etc.
Iron X it to chemically decontaminate and remove metal bits from the clear coat
Nanokin sponge paint and windows with their fine sponge and soapy water
Polish with Megs Ulitmate Polish, seal it up with Collinite 476 or your preferred last step product / Consider using HDSpeed as an All in One.
Dress tires and trim

lucky417
09-20-2016, 08:16 AM
ill look at some d101 and perl.