PDA

View Full Version : Difference between XMT 360 & McKees 360

medicscott
09-06-2016, 05:15 AM
Nick, what are the main differences between the 2? I have a black Yukon XL on the books that needs to be cleaned up, I must admit I'm a speed user but always open to products that do the job better. The description of the new McKees product intrigues me, but I was not a fan of XMT360 because there was little corrective action. Looking forward to hearing your response since I'm sure you've tested the product extensively.

Nick McKees37
09-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Nick, what are the main differences between the 2? I have a black Yukon XL on the books that needs to be cleaned up, I must admit I'm a speed user but always open to products that do the job better. The description of the new McKees product intrigues me, but I was not a fan of XMT360 because there was little corrective action. Looking forward to hearing your response since I'm sure you've tested the product extensively.

Great question. :xyxthumbs:

Benefits of McKee's 37 360 versus XMT 360:

Thicker formula
More cut without sacrificing finish
Longer lasting (at least twice as durable)
Increased gloss
Tighter water beading

You'll love McKee's 37 360. :righton:

medicscott
09-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Just ordered some from Autopia. Gotta get my connect memberships worth. I will do a full blown review on the product once I put it into action. Appreciate the feedback.