PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire leather conditioner

D.Kinsey
09-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Anyone using BF interior products? I really like their paint products, just a little nervous about polymers and leather lol.

The Guz
09-05-2016, 03:41 PM
The Blackfire interior products are nice. I have a review on them. I use them from time to time.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/92903-review-blackfire-interior-products-interior-cleaner-interior-protectant-leather-conditioner.html

The leather conditioner has somewhat of a chemical scent to it. I can't put my finger on it. I almost want to say that it was meant to mimic the leather scent. It dissipates within a day or two. The leather conditioners lasts a few weeks before it needs another application. The interior protectant lasts about a month or so.

Mantilgh
09-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Most modern "leather" has a coating on the top surface so "polymer" protection should be fine. It is said that modern coated leather needs to be cleaned and protected, not conditioned.

Edit: Not saying the BF is one of those conditioners, it seems more like a protectant. Definitions and product names may vary due to marking.