PDA

View Full Version : Killer Deal on Wolfgang Auto Bathe 64 oz...

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
08-30-2016, 12:53 PM
We've discontinued the half gallon (64 oz.) refill size of Wolfgang Auto Bathe, and we're selling it a deep discount to move out our remaining inventory.

This deal is only available while supplies last!

VIP Special Wolfgang Auto Bathe Wash Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/members-only.html)

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/vip-special-lake-country-bucket-of-pads-special-717.gif

Jaretr1
08-30-2016, 01:02 PM
This is a great deal! This is a really nice car wash soap!

rlmccarty2000
08-30-2016, 02:00 PM
But the gallon is less than $70? I know the red thingy is thrown in. Buy 2 64 oz for $35 = $70. Drop it to $25 and you'll sell out.

expdetailing
08-30-2016, 02:04 PM
But the gallon is less than $70? I know the red thingy is thrown in. Buy 2 64 oz for $35 = $70. Drop it to $25 and you'll sell out.

Check out the review down below on the sale page. Apparently, youve been using this soap as a wax!!!

JeffM
08-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Check out the review down below on the sale page. Apparently, youve been using this soap as a wax!!!

All the reviews seem to be mumbo jumbo lol!

natewood70
08-30-2016, 03:20 PM

Hahahaha... I love the 3rd one down expressing how this is the best rotary on the market lol

Eldorado2k
08-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Sale price @$70 per gallon + shipping for car wash soap...
Killer deal?
Kill "your wallet" deal* lol.

My car shampoo of choice costs less than $20 per gallon. So @$10 per 64oz. I might consider trying this Wolfgang.. Maybe.
$5 per 64oz. + free shipping = Killer Deal😉

Nick McKees37
08-31-2016, 02:43 PM
Sale price @$70 per gallon + shipping for car wash soap...
Killer deal?
Kill "your wallet" deal* lol.

My car shampoo of choice costs less than $20 per gallon. So @$10 per 64oz. I might consider trying this Wolfgang.. Maybe.
$5 per 64oz. + free shipping = Killer Deal😉

My wife always tells me how her car is better because it runs on 87 octane when mine runs on much costlier 93 octane. I tried explaining it to her...but...you know. :laughing:

These half gallon jugs are FLYING off the shelf. Don't miss out!

Eldorado2k
08-31-2016, 03:28 PM
My wife always tells me how her car is better because it runs on 87 octane when mine runs on much costlier 93 octane. I tried explaining it to her...but...you know. :laughing:

These half gallon jugs are FLYING off the shelf. Don't miss out!

Your wife sounds like a sweetheart.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle does the man with the keys to the detailing product candystore maintain? It would be cool to see what kind of car Nick has parked outside in the parking lot and what it looks like atm.:)

I know it's sort of random, but I can't be the only 1 who thinks it would be interesting to see a live pic of the ride. What do say, Nick?

Dmb5450
08-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Just out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle does the man with the keys to the detailing product candystore maintain? It would be cool to see what kind of car Nick has parked outside in the parking lot and what it looks like atm.:)

I know it's sort of random, but I can't be the only 1 who thinks it would be interesting to see a live pic of the ride. What do say, Nick?

Nick posted this a while ago, I would love to see more pictures though!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/95052-my-new-car-2016-subaru-wrx.html

Nick McKees37
08-31-2016, 03:42 PM

That's easy enough! My car is parked right outside my office door. And you're in luck, the rain subsided for a few minutes so I took this photo just for you. :)

2016 "Stage 2" WRX. My wife drives a 2015 Subaru Outback (sweet ride).

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=108533

Marc08EX
08-31-2016, 03:49 PM
That's easy enough! My car is parked right outside my office door. And you're in luck, the rain subsided for a few minutes so I took this photo just for you. :)

AMAZING ride Nick!!! Looks badass!!

What LSP does she currently have? Still Sonax BSD?

Eldorado2k
08-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Right on.👍🏽
Man so it really does rain almost every other day down there in Florida? Dang there must be some real water beading freaks out there. I thought I loved beading and kept a close eye on it... But the only time I'm OCD about it is during the weekly wash. I'd go nuts looking back at my car 100 times per day just to make sure the beads were consistent during all that rain.😂lol.

Another thing I notice is the proper space between parking spots... You can ask Mike Phillips, the parking @ Meguiars in Irvine is Insanely close! I mean seriously you cannot open your door bearly halfway to exit your vehicle. It's a good thing you know there's nothing but Car Crazy people parked in that parking lot, otherwise there's no way on earth anyone would feel safe parking in that lot. Lol. Smallest spots I ever encounter, but the people there love cars so much that I never even feel the need to lock my doors:)

natewood70
08-31-2016, 04:18 PM

Car looks great, Nick!

Right on.👍🏽
Man so it really does rain almost every other day down there in Florida? Dang there must be some real water beading freaks out there. I thought I loved beading and kept a close eye on it... But the only time I'm OCD about it is during the weekly wash. I'd go nuts looking back at my car 100 times per day just to make sure the beads were consistent during all that rain.😂lol.

Another thing I notice is the proper space between parking spots... You can ask Mike Phillips, the parking @ Meguiars in Irvine is Insanely close! I mean seriously you cannot open your door bearly halfway to exit your vehicle. It's a good thing you know there's nothing but Car Crazy people parked in that parking lot, otherwise there's no way on earth anyone would feel safe parking in that lot. Lol. Smallest spots I ever encounter, but the people there love cars so much that I never even feel the need to lock my doors:)

Yeah, it rains a lot here... Right now since we have that tropical depression in the Gulf we keep getting slapped around with it's outer bands. A lot of counties are under a flood watch right now because it's been coming down so frequently as of late.

BudgetPlan1
08-31-2016, 07:01 PM

Gotta love that 'Environmentally Friendly' Subaru paint, eh? Traded a 2013 Mustang GT in on a black 2016 WRX last year. After noticing how easy it scratched, swirled, marred I started looking into better protection which led me to start looking 8nto coatings which led me into looking at paint correction which led me to Autogeek which led me to this

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/kfaymon/CTM7/20160831_195518.jpg

Thanks Subaru...

And to keep on topic, yes, there's a gallon of Auto Bathe in there, great stuff. And a gallon of Uber Rinseless. And a gallon of Uber Wheel Cleaner. And nearly every other WG product there is.