PDA

View Full Version : I can't get away from my ex!

AbileneAutoWerx
08-29-2016, 10:30 PM
I just can't do it! I have been seeing all four of the Boss girls lately and even the HD twins. I swore I'd never go back to my German gals after getting the Boss treatment but to much history between us. Me a Ms. Menzerna rekindled our relationship today. I love FG400 with some orange LC flats and I don't care who knows it. Boss girls you won't be forgotten and we'll still have our flings but my cart is full of Menzerna again.

runrun411
08-30-2016, 05:49 AM
LOL, don't feel bad. Me and WG Uber has been having a thing for some time now.

TTQ B4U
08-30-2016, 06:20 AM
I've dated your ex. Hope you don't mind I'm still fond of the German ways as well. Seems a good fit given my daily driver. :props:

Justin at Final Inspection
08-30-2016, 08:37 AM
Ha-ha. I am in the same predicament with the BOSS and German girls. I just keep both around lol

Nick McKees37
08-30-2016, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the laugh! :laughing:

Only in a fantasy world will you be able to have one compound and one polish that will be "sufficient" for all your detailing needs. Why? Paint systems are all different. Menzerna twins might excel on one application, and visa-versa for the BOSS 4some. Have a selection on hand, that way you'll be well equipped to tackle any paint system. :dblthumb2:

Paul A.
08-30-2016, 11:04 AM
I, too, have had a long time affair with the German Frauleins. Not only do i like how they "work" but they can bring me 8 steins of lager each! However, like Nick just said, my garage is a brothel of a bunch of girls for exactly why he stated.

dlc95
08-30-2016, 11:08 AM
I keep returning to my first love, the Megs Ultimate twins...

Sure she's average, and overshadowed by the hotter compounds and polishes out there, but Ultimate has my heart...

Hahaha!

rlmccarty2000
08-30-2016, 01:13 PM
I too have that same problem. I try new compounds/polishes but the Menz sirens keep calling me back. Now if I could only remember their names...

Fast Eddie
08-30-2016, 01:31 PM
My new BOSS girlfriend is so great she makes my ex German girl look like Shanaynay.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
08-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Married to the boss girls, occasionally my mistress are the German twins. Lol

Those are really the only polishes I need.

Its always a good idea to have a diminishing abrasive in your lineup, however the boss gals are alot easier to work with.

ScottH
08-30-2016, 05:14 PM
I just can't do it! I have been seeing all four of the Boss girls lately and even the HD twins. I swore I'd never go back to my German gals after getting the Boss treatment but to much history between us. Me a Ms. Menzerna rekindled our relationship today. I love FG400 with some orange LC flats and I don't care who knows it. Boss girls you won't be forgotten and we'll still have our flings but my cart is full of Menzerna again.

Send your BOSS girls my way; I'll keep them busy :-)

ScottH

Sizzle Chest
08-30-2016, 06:29 PM
Great thread! LOL

AbileneAutoWerx
08-30-2016, 10:22 PM
Send your BOSS girls my way; I'll keep them busy :-)

ScottH

I'll keep them around for fun. Ones fast,ones more my pace,one is perfection and let them tell ya that last one finishes me off! Lol

FUNX650
08-30-2016, 11:13 PM
"All of Abilene's ex's live in Texas.
And Texas is the place He loves to be.
But all of Abilene's ex's live in Texas.
And that's why He should hang his
hat in Tennessee".

Paraphrasing from:
"My Ex's Live in Texas"
~George Strait

Bob

AbileneAutoWerx
08-31-2016, 12:35 AM
"All of Abilene's ex's live in Texas.
And Texas is the place He loves to be.
But all of Abilene's ex's live in Texas.
And that's why He should hang his
hat in Tennessee".

Paraphrasing from:
"My Ex's Live in Texas"
~George Strait

Bob

Hahahaha. To many of them Bob!