PDA

View Full Version : Aero Cosmetics Wash And Wax ALL

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-29-2016, 04:38 AM
Never heard of them.

Please read over the forum rules as product discussion for products not sold by AutoGeek are forbidden.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/23712-forum-rules.html

Eldorado2k
08-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Why would you love to hear AGO opinions about it if you've never even contributed or posted on here? [2 posts]

Never heard of it. And will not give it any of my time to look into it based on what seems like a cheap gutless attempt to plug.

LSNAutoDetailing
08-29-2016, 07:21 AM
There has been a a lot of new posters promoting products on other sites.. Killerwheels banned one off the site last night.

There are tons of wonderful products on AG, specifically any of the PBMG brands, (Pinnacle, McKee's, BF, etc..) that are far superior to anything else out there. Plus direct access to the great CS staff at AG, Nick, and not to mention Mike Phillips himself. They'll price match (which I have taken advantage of w/ out issue), and free shipping over certain $$$ amounts, which if you're like me isn't hard to breach the threshold.

It's AGO's house, respect their rules. Beside that, there is no where else you really need to go.

Oh, I forgot one thing... there is also an amazing group of contributes here on this forum as well.... :)