PDA

View Full Version : air freshner thread moved?

Pages : [1] 2

blacktone
08-28-2016, 09:36 AM
I cant find the thread any help would be appreciated.

GSKR
08-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Wonder wafers are good a canister is 24.00. Throw 4 in your car and your good to go.aqua frost smells nice.

BM1024
08-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Probably deleted by the mods since people were discussing things not available for purchase on Autogeek. Happens a lot-one of the rules.

My personal opinion is if Autogeek doesn't sell it, then we should be able to mention somewhere that does....but it's their bat & ball, they get to make the rules.

GSKR
08-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Megs citrus grove odor bomb may help with the lingering leather smell.

texasgibby
08-28-2016, 10:51 AM
Probably deleted by the mods since people were discussing things not available for purchase on Autogeek. Happens a lot-one of the rules.

My personal opinion is if Autogeek doesn't sell it, then we should be able to mention somewhere that does....but it's their bat & ball, they get to make the rules.

..just keep those checks comin' in..........

blacktone
08-28-2016, 11:09 AM
OH did not know that new here.

AutowerxDetailing
08-28-2016, 12:29 PM
It's not against the rules to discuss products that Autogeek doesn't sell. Just not supposed to link to outside retailers.

BM1024
08-28-2016, 01:56 PM
It's not against the rules to discuss products that Autogeek doesn't sell. Just not supposed to link to outside retailers.

It the case of the thread the OP asked about, that was what was happening....oh, and people saying less that flattering things about some of the product they do sell. :)

Setec Astronomy
08-28-2016, 02:07 PM

It's not?? Rule #1:

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Now, if you're talking about what will get you in trouble on here, passing discussions of other products usually won't, where links will. But starting a thread about a product not sold here usually results in the thread being "deleted" (Mike Phillips always likes to say that threads are never deleted, only moved to a non-visible part of the forum), if it gets enough activity.

blacktone
08-28-2016, 02:13 PM
It's not?? Rule #1:

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Now, if you're talking about what will get you in trouble on here, passing discussions of other products usually won't, where links will. But starting a thread about a product not sold here usually results in the thread being "deleted" (Mike Phillips always likes to say that threads are never deleted, only moved to a non-visible part of the forum), if it gets enough activity.
Thanks for the heads up like I said before I did not know.all I did was ask about air freshners.

BM1024
08-28-2016, 02:14 PM
It's not?? Rule #1:

And you get placed on Nick's "Naughty List"

ScottB
08-28-2016, 03:12 PM
The original post has been moved to the Moderators Corner for review ..several issues were in need of review by Admin.

http://www.autogeek.net/auto-air-fresheners.html

What I can offer to the original post about air-freshners. Most spritz/spray type products seem to last about a week to 10 days. The foggers last much longer, but need care in placement to avoid markings to interior roof. I have found something like an Odor-Absorber as another choice to a fresh interior.

FUNX650
08-28-2016, 04:17 PM
What I can offer to the original post
about air-freshners.

I have found something like an Odor-Absorber
as another choice to a fresh interior.
^^^ :iagree: ^^^

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=108444&size=1

Bob

rlmccarty2000
08-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Try some Poorboys Strawberry air freshener. It smells great. All products can be discussed on Autopia (AGs Dark Side, lol)

ScottB
08-28-2016, 04:42 PM
All products can be discussed on Autopia (AGs Dark Side, lol)

While said in jest ... it is somewhat true.

Each forum is separate and has tried to stay true to its original design and roots. If they were simply mirrors of each other, they simply could be joined and one might only exist which may not work for its faithful members. Just like each of the PBMG stores online, there is a formal design and function to each.

Now back to air-fresheners !