BFCS advantages

doesn't require removal-takes half the time to use
no hazing required
won't stain trim or plastic in fact helps to preserve those bits
highly concentrated and much more cost effective
works great on windshields & headlights
more apt to use on those hard to reach places

Fuzion Spray advantages

a more traditional wax in liquid form - not some watered down detailer with a little wax added
leaves a beautiful warm glossy glow to the paint - revivals paste wax
would be ideal companion to Fuzion paste wax

Final Thoughts

Must agree with Mike P, this is the best spray wax I've ever used - it literally is a wax in spray form.
If you crave a "carnauba look", pick Fuzion
Like many paste waxes, must apply a thin coat & allow the Fuzion to haze, otherwise it's a p.i.t.a to remove
Compared to BFCS, more care had to be exercised when applying the wax because fear of staining trim, rubber & plastic. Again, think paste wax.
For a weekly topper that is super easy & carefree to use, BFCS hands down
If I only could own one, BFCS hands down but...I'm glad I have a bottle of the Fuzion
For me, I'll use the Fuzion for more of a "special occasion" rather than a weekly workhorse
The "look" of Fuzion is fantastic - even the Mrs. made a comment which is extremely rare
Will I buy Fuzion again - probably not because I already have a large pot of the Fuzion paste wax and frankly there's not a lot difference in application/removal time. Keep in mind I'm old school so wax on/wax off is my therapy. Full disclosure that comparing the two dozen different paste waxes I own, Fuzion is in my top 3.
If you want a "taste" of the Fuzion experience and don't already own the paste wax, I highly recommend Fuzion spray wax.

emmjay
08-28-2016, 07:42 AM
I was under the impression that Fuzion and Souveran do not stain trim. That was one of the reasons I bought them in the first place. Was never a fan of carnauba due to staining issues.

I have not used the Fuzion Paste yet, I might in a couple of months. Any issues with staining on that one? Souveran did not stain for me, at least I think it didnt lol.

addysdaddy
08-28-2016, 08:03 AM
My basic thought on waxing trim is....I don't wax trim. I've gotten wax on trim in the past and trust me, it wasn't pretty and a major pain to remove (and it didn't all come off). Add to that, I hate having to tape things off. Wax on trim is best to be avoided at all costs - YMMV.

Marc08EX
08-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Very nice concise review!

I'm really glad to hear people are getting positive experiences with this product! I think this spray wax is the first of its kind, works extremely well, gives an amazing look and worth the price!

BrutalNoodle
08-28-2016, 11:18 AM
I think the selling point of FSW for me is not having to dip the applicator back into the pot; risking contamination & debris.

Spritz on applicator and have at it.

addysdaddy
08-28-2016, 06:14 PM
I think the selling point of FSW for me is not having to dip the applicator back into the pot; risking contamination & debris.

Spritz on applicator and have at it.

IMHO, don't really think that's much of a concern. YMMV but if I contaminate an applicator I reach for another one that's clean. Both are good options and use the one your most comfortable with.

MIsnowman
08-28-2016, 08:12 PM
Nice review!! When I read through the "how to" for the spray version, I had the same thought about it not really saving any time vs the paste. I guess it's nice to have this, but it seems more like a liquid version instead of a spray wax.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-29-2016, 04:49 AM
:postpics:

addysdaddy
08-29-2016, 06:02 AM
My bad Mike, sorry but I was very rushed and forgot my phone.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-29-2016, 06:55 AM
My bad Mike, sorry but I was very rushed and forgot my phone.

No worries.

Thanks for putting the time into it and sharing your thoughts.