PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO

lil goat
10-30-2007, 02:17 PM
I got my first bottle of AIO today and tried it on my truck before work, how the heck do you get the stuff off. It's like cement! Did I do something wrong. I used an orange pad on a PC to put it on. Once I got it off it looked great but am I missing something?

ChristR
10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Wierd. I have never had problems taking it off. I use a Damp microfiber applicator to apply, and a damp microfiber cloth to take it off.

makdaddy626
10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
I've never had problems removing Klasse AIO either... The Sealant Glaze is another story entirely though. I use a mf applicator and apply thinly by hand, it wipes right off with a clean dry towel. Maybe just to much product used? Never tried applying it by machine before, I use a VERY thin layer with a straight back and forth stroke - usually by the time it's spread nice and thin it's dried to the point that it will wipe right off.

Oh yeah, I also do one panel at a time - maybe it baked on, where you in the sun?

budman3
10-30-2007, 03:49 PM
If you can see AIO on the surface you used way too much ... it should be practically invisible ... apply and remove one panel at a time.

Gary Sword
10-30-2007, 05:09 PM
I always WOWO Klasse AIO and I have never had a problem. If you applied to your whole truck before taking it off you would have a problem.

lil goat
10-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys, I have the 32 oz bottle from the kit, it was very full so I am sure I was using to much as it came out really fast. I sure worked well can't wait to do my Solstice, I was test driving on the truck.

Bernard
10-31-2007, 07:01 AM
I usually wet my applicator pad and put a nickel of the KAIO. Apply slightly wet and wipe off immediately. I love the glass shine glossy look of the KAIO. Just did my car last Friday. :)

I haven't tried applying with the DA machine yet tho.

Catman
11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Applying AIO is so easy I always do it by hand ...it wipe off very easy as well ....SG is another story ...I have found that waiting 24 hours before I remove it helps MUCH.

>^..^<

ScottB
11-01-2007, 06:02 PM
never a problem with AIO (red can), but the sealant (Silver can) is darn finicky to remove.