PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion - what do you guys think?

CC268
08-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Hey guys,

I only detail my personal vehicles, so my need for the more abrasive polishes is very limited. I usually go with Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion topped off with Collinite 845 or Liquid Souveran depending on what I am feeling. I usually use HD Speed or HD Polish if I need something more abrasive.

There is a hell of a deal on 64oz of Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion right now and I am really tempted to pull the trigger. Do you guys think there is really anything "better" in terms of pre wax cleaner like this?

wing commander
08-22-2016, 11:25 PM
I used this cleaner last week and it made a great improvement on my paint. I used less than 4oz. on a Mercedes sprinter van and feel the 64oz. will last forever. But yes it is great and easy to use.

WaxMaster1
08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Hmmm. It's never been a popular item in their line. I had some and sold it on ebay

WillSports3
08-22-2016, 11:46 PM
I don't think you'll have an issue with it. If you enjoy using it and for your own car, go for it. I think that Pinnacle Black Label paint cleansing lotion might be better since it has no fillers but since you're using wax and not coating, don't worry bout it too much.