PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Carnauba Wax Over Klasse AIO

thatsagoodone
08-22-2016, 08:21 PM
Hi:
I was wondering if anyone here thinks it would be a problem to apply Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Plus Paste Wax over Klasse AIO. Just looking for a great shine and great protection.
Or, perhaps Collinite Super DoubleCoat over Klasse AIO?
Thanks.

Hantra
08-22-2016, 09:06 PM
I would hesitate to put Collinite 476S on top of it. The smell of it leads me to believe there are some solvents there, and it seems like that would affect the sealant underneath. But that's just a guess.

FUNX650
08-22-2016, 09:08 PM
IMO:
Neither should pose a problem
being applied on top of K-AIO.

Just out of curiosity:
Don't you have any of the
Klasse High Gloss Sealant:
The other half of the "Klasse Twins"?

That's what I like to use
on top of K-AIO:
A match made in detailing heaven!

Bob

thatsagoodone
08-22-2016, 09:41 PM
IMO:
Neither should pose a problem
being applied on top of K-AIO.

Just out of curiosity:
Don't you have any of the
Klasse High Gloss Sealant:
The other half of the "Klasse Twins"?

That's what I like to use
on top of K-AIO:
A match made in detailing heaven!

Bob

Hello Bob. Thanks for your reply. I have thought about the Klasse High Gloss sealant but have read that a top quality carnauba will protect
better making a more durable and deeper shine/finish than the Klasse sealant.
Maybe I'm totally wrong or have bad info, though I have read this sort of info on several forums.
Anyway, the Klasse Sealant is still an option, but I don't seem to find as much info about it as I do Collinite or some of the high quality waxes relating to protection and depth of finish.

Chuck

derass
08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
While carnauba wax may give a deeper shine, it is not as durable as Klasse Sealant Glaze (KSG).

You say you can't find much info on KSG, I beg to differ. A quick search on this forum alone will yield hours of reading material.

mwoolfso
08-23-2016, 05:11 AM
While carnauba wax may give a deeper shine, it is not as durable as Klasse Sealant Glaze (KSG).

You say you can't find much info on KSG, I beg to differ. A quick search on this forum alone will yield hours of reading material.

+1