PDA

View Full Version : WG Auto Bathe in foam lance?

BudgetPlan1
08-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Does it work well/adequately or should I look at something like McKees Xtreme Foam Formula or other 'foam friendly' washes? Have a lot of WG Auto Bathe...

Jeremy1976
08-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Meguiars Hyper Wash! Great price and amazing foam! Smells nice too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
08-19-2016, 11:02 PM
3D Pink Car Soap.

Hammer77
08-19-2016, 11:18 PM
So far in my foam cannon I have used, CG Honeydew, CG Mr. Pink, Blackfire (a sample came with my cannon), McKees Xtreme Foam, and Megs Hyper Wash. Out of those I tried, Hyper Wash hands down. The Mckees was also very good, but for the price point Hyper Wash! Sorry haven't tried WG Auto Bathe, but its on my list!

pickles
08-20-2016, 02:08 AM
Yes it works really well. But for the price there are many other soaps that work just as well. If you're using a foam lance from a PW then soap is one of the places you can skimp. I'd buy Wolfgang LSPs. For the money they are some of the best and easiest to use.

Bunky
08-20-2016, 06:22 AM
If you have a lot of WG, then just add more soap if the foam is not to your liking. There is no need to automatically get another soap.

BudgetPlan1
08-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Will see how it works out if I go this route. Just a hobbyist/weekend guy pondering an electric power washer/foam lance setup.

Not sure yet if worth it yet, trying to decide if helpful or its just the desire to buy more products/tools stuff to try and play with.

Dmb5450
08-20-2016, 09:38 AM
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Will see how it works out if I go this route. Just a hobbyist/weekend guy pondering an electric power washer/foam lance setup.

Not sure yet if worth it yet, trying to decide if helpful or its just the desire to buy more products/tools stuff to try and play with.

I sent you a PM, I don't get alerts until a few weeks after the fact. Just a heads up if your alerts are lagging as well.

NotoriouswithaG
09-02-2016, 10:10 PM
So far in my foam cannon I have used, CG Honeydew, CG Mr. Pink, Blackfire (a sample came with my cannon), McKees Xtreme Foam, and Megs Hyper Wash. Out of those I tried, Hyper Wash hands down. The Mckees was also very good, but for the price point Hyper Wash! Sorry haven't tried WG Auto Bathe, but its on my list!

Im on the same boat. Currently using CG Honeydew with my foam cannon, which I love. I made an order the other day for some Mckee's Xtreme foam and I'm anxious to try it when it gets here along with the Xtreme iron remover

Hammer77
09-02-2016, 10:45 PM
As far as CG goes, in my opinion Mr.Pink performed better then Honeydew in both the cannon and bucket. In the bucket seemed like a great wash, nice lubricity, as far as foam from the cannon it was good. The Xtreme was great all around, it has a decent price tag. The Megs Hyper Wash for me is a winner, a little goes along way, the foam really clings, I can hear the foam dropping off hitting the driveway, plus gives a good 5 minute dwell time! Rinses very well also.

11Silverado
09-03-2016, 10:16 AM
I've used this soap in a foam cannon and honestly it isn't much different or different at all than any other soap. I'd use something more cost friendly, but since you already have a bunch I guess it doesn't make a huge difference.