PDA

View Full Version : My Mckees 37 Turbo update

KBsToy
08-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Used mine for the 3rd time today. About 5 mins into blowing off car the blower starts to get noisy and slower. Shut it of for 5 min then turned it back on, same thing but this time blue smoke started to come out of it :( This was the only thing plug into into an outlet in garage...

Any way called customer service and they will send out new one in 2 weeks :( and they will send prepaid postage to send old unit back...

Nick McKees37
08-19-2016, 01:10 PM
Used mine for the 3rd time today. About 5 mins into blowing off car the blower starts to get noisy and slower. Shut it of for 5 min then turned it back on, same thing but this time blue smoke started to come out of it :( This was the only thing plug into into an outlet in garage...

Any way called customer service and they will send out new one in 2 weeks :( and they will send prepaid postage to send old unit back...

I'll work with Tim from Shop Vac (awesome dude) and have him grab a unit off one of our pallets before it leaves for Autogeek HQ. This way you'll have it much sooner. Send me a PM with your order number ASAP!