PDA

View Full Version : Waterless wash

Smith2287
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Well this morning I washed my truck and it was 48 degrees when I started. As it continues to get colder don't know how much longer I will be able to use running water. So it's about time to switch over to a waterless wash. I am a new-bee when it comes to waterless washes so just want some help. I have the PB spray and wipe and used it a few times but more as a QD. My question is which waterless wash do you guys recommend, I know their are a bunch from different companies.

Thanks

wytstang
10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Most of the responses will probably be for PB S&W or getting a rinseless wash and mixing it to make a waterless wash made with water :-/

Detail_Guy
10-28-2007, 05:31 PM
ONR - Optimum No Rinse :righton:

budman3
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
ONR - Optimum No Rinse :righton:

That's a rinseless wash not waterless... it is a good product though.

Poorboy's S&W is a great waterless wash, my favorite. I have 5 gallons of it :righton:. It is a pure cleaner, it doesn't have any added protection, fillers, clay, or gloss enhancers like other waterless products.

Blkyukon has taken pictures of his truck which was pretty dirty and cleaned it with S&W. Just keep your towels clean and remember to spray and wipe (not rub :)).
How to use Poorboy's Spray and Wipe (http://paintcare-n-detailing.com/gal_snw.html)

Ong~Bak
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Pick up some DP Waterless Auto Wash, no mixing,
no bucket, cleans very well, just spray and wipe.
DP Waterless Auto Wash lets you wash your vehicle without water! Waterless car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/waterless-auto-wash.html)

:cheers:

AUdakota
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
the PB S&W is a great product, one thing you could do would be do a ONR or 4-n-1 wash but with warm water from inside. It helps keep your hand warm too.

Smith2287
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for all the advice, might just try them all haha.

justin_murphy
10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
There's a huge difference between a waterless wash and a rinseless wash.

ONR and DP's 4in1 are rinseless and not waterless.

supercharged
10-29-2007, 12:35 AM
There's a huge difference between a waterless wash and a rinseless wash.

ONR and DP's 4in1 are rinseless and not waterless.
:iagree::whs::goodpost:
I really like DP 4-in-1 for a rinseless wash.