PDA

View Full Version : Review and How-to: Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax

Pages : 1 2 [3]

silverfox
08-19-2016, 12:25 PM
I've always thought conventional watered down spray waxes were a waste of money. Before this new Fuzion product came out the closest thing to a real spray wax was HD express which is very thick and really needs to be applied with a foam applicator or MF towel.

addysdaddy
08-21-2016, 06:37 AM
Don't typically like spray waxes (prefer spray sealants like BFCS) but I love Fusion paste wax so I'm giving it a try. I'll report back in about a week.

addysdaddy
08-23-2016, 02:54 PM
Hey Mike, any guesstimate on the longevity for the Fuzion Spray Wax? I know it's early in the game but I was curious. As part of my maintenance I like to hit the paint with a quick coat of BFCS after cleaning the paint with Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash - I do on a weekly basis. Wondering if I can use the new Fuzion Spray Wax in the same way? I'm a huge fan of the Fuzion Paste Wax so I'm very excited to give this a go. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

pickles
08-23-2016, 03:57 PM
Would this be able to be layered over a coating like Reload? I really want to coat for the winter but I really want to buy this also. I guessing its safe to layer over the other WG lsp products. I know I'm going to end up buying both anyway.

crazyhank
08-29-2016, 03:34 AM
Hi,

How does it compare to Pinnacle Spray Wax? I use Souveran paste on my Black car, and it's amazing. Do you recommend sticking to my Pinnacle or will this new Fuzion Spray Wax be superior?

Also, how does it smell? Pinnacle always smells good :)

Thank you!

texasgibby
08-29-2016, 07:30 AM
From what I can read, it looks like Fuzion Spray Wax can be an issue, on plastic trim. Any experiences with that, anybody? Thanks

crazyhank
08-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Do you still need a quick detailer after car washing if you use a spray wash? Thanks!

Jaretr1
08-30-2016, 08:35 AM
I just got this...as soon as I can, hopefully by this weekend I will put it to use! And have a subsequent review.

Mike Phillips
08-30-2016, 09:07 AM
ya..........i experienced.....really great

Spammer - You just self-banned yourself.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/Stupid_Spammer_01.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/Stupid_Spammer_02.jpg

:laughing: