PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2017 - dates and location

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Indy
01-27-2017, 05:33 PM
What, but you have to go to the Detail Fest - Hookers and Hobos - Car show. There is classes on polishing, pole dancing, panhandling, How to bathe using a car freshner and so on. Awesome vendors like Meguires, Mothers, Ivory and Zest, Gentle Dental, Dr. Bob's plastic surgery, breast augmentation, and lyposuction. And you can register you and your vehicle depending on the year and model of your car, the year you last took a bath, the year you realized you had daddy issues, etc. Awards for cars that have been modified or had work done, women that have been modified or had some work done, rear-ends narrowed, chopped and lowered, lift and separated, tuck and roll, nipped and tucked, smells like a garbage truck, best cardboard sign, most teeth without brushing and on and on.

Who would NOT want to go. You have to go. Fun for the whole family.

cyberdemonbfg
01-27-2017, 07:02 PM
From the way you described it,sounds like it's right up your alley,That's right your famous,you were an extra in "Cardboard boxer".

Indy
01-27-2017, 10:49 PM
From the way you described it,sounds like it's right up your alley,That's right your famous,you were an extra in "Cardboard boxer".

Awwww shucks....you recognized me. I'm flattered. What gave it away? My award winning smile and lack of tooths, my fantasticly sexy feet with black toenails, or, was it the smell? It was the smell, wasn't it? Tell me it wasn't the smell.

Mandarina Racing
02-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Really looking forward to Detail fest 2017!

Will the class schedule be posted soon?

Thank you

Alejandro

Joe@NextLevelDetail
02-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Last year at detail fest , the majority of us forum buddies were there.

While we do know recognize some, unfortunately we do not know the face behind every username.

Fellow forum buddies should equip their username on a badge for easy identification at detail fest lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike@ShineStruck
02-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Last year at detail fest , the majority of us forum buddies were there.

While we do know recognize some, unfortunately we do not know the face behind every username.

Fellow forum buddies should equip their username on a badge for easy identification at detail fest lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'll be in the area Thursday after noonish.

OCD-tailing
02-08-2017, 01:11 PM
When will the seminar information be available?

Meghan
02-08-2017, 02:05 PM
When will the seminar information be available?

I am waiting on three vendors to finish up their seminar info and then I will be posting.

ClutchDetail
02-11-2017, 11:22 PM
I am waiting on three vendors to finish up their seminar info and then I will be posting.

Well, tell them to hurry up, we're excited over here! LOL