PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Toyota Camry

Rod73
08-15-2016, 06:19 AM
Aside from the caked on bug remains, you could put this into a category of a light/mini detail.

It's been a while for me since I've posted my work. This customer had talked to me about getting his car detailed, particularly waxed, since he purchased the car.

The car was owned by this person for about a year. It has never seen any kind of protectant. It has been washed regularly by the owner via Dawn. The biggest issue were caked on bugs that the owner was unable to remove.

Materials used

Blackfire Rinseless
Pinnacle APC
Chemical Guys Citrus Red

Wolfgang Clay

Iron X (lemon scent)

Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire and Wheel Cleaner

Bare Bones undercarriage dressing

Carpro Eraser

Wolgang Liquid Seal
Wolfgang Fuzion

After washing and initial decontamination steps the most effective combination on the remaining bugs was spraying the area with Pinnacle All Purpose Cleaner full strength and after about a minute wiping with a Blackfire Rinseless soaked microfiber towel.

Rod73
08-15-2016, 06:27 AM
I used Liquid Seal as my LSP for the car. I later applied Fuzion to the bumper for added protection. I just applied it to the bumper due to time constraints and I was doing him a bit of a favor; so I had no intentions of getting too carried away.

51353 51354 51355

After informing me how happy he was to have wax on his car he mentioned he'll maintain it with Dawn washes. After a lecture I gave him a 50% full Dodo Juice Sour Power, a wash mitt, and a microfiber towel. Then I gave him another lecture.

Mirror Reflections Auto Spa LLC

www.mirrorreflectionsautospa.com

https://www.facebook.com/mirrorreflectionsautospa/

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-17-2016, 12:59 PM
Looking good Rod.