PDA

View Full Version : 15% Off + Free Shipping Over $150 through MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Nick McKees37
08-12-2016, 08:57 AM
http://www.palmbeachmotoring.net/ag-newsletters/2016/8-Aug/AG-NEWS-08-11-2016TRIM.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/newsletter-special.html)

VISITOR
08-12-2016, 02:33 PM
nick, is the mckee's 37 trim detailer safe to use in the engine compartment and how long does it last on exterior trim in your experience? any chance of putting the mckee's 37 products on BOGO and $5 shipping in the future (for those who would like to do a small order)? ;)

TTQ B4U
08-13-2016, 11:07 AM
I understand every retail is different but it's just frustrating that the store here doesn't just flat - out offer free shipping. I've ordered some products here but just being very honest that I went to order more today $110 worth and had to go elsewhere to save the nearly $25+ in shipping charges you all were going to apply. I don't like having to hit $150 to get what others offer all the time.

Just venting and I apologize for doing so but it's in hopes that somewhere down the road policies here change as I've probably ordered over $500+ over the months from others as it's just plain easier and cheaper overall and it's mostly based around shipping charges.

I'd love to try two of the McKee's products you all carry vs not being available elsewhere but the shipping costs are $13+ and again, that's $13 wasted IMO. I like most am an impulse buyer so if I need or want to order something I want to do it now and move on vs waiting until a sale hits or I have over a certain dollar amount in my cart.

- frustrated

Nick McKees37
08-13-2016, 12:13 PM
nick, is the mckee's 37 trim detailer safe to use in the engine compartment and how long does it last on exterior trim in your experience? any chance of putting the mckee's 37 products on BOGO and $5 shipping in the future (for those who would like to do a small order)? ;)

And The Best Trim Restorer / Protectant is...*Drum Roll*.... (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/103849-best-trim-restorer-protectant-%2Adrum-roll%2A.html)

:dblthumb2:

I understand every retail is different but it's just frustrating that the store here doesn't just flat - out offer free shipping. I've ordered some products here but just being very honest that I went to order more today $110 worth and had to go elsewhere to save the nearly $25+ in shipping charges you all were going to apply. I don't like having to hit $150 to get what others offer all the time.

Just venting and I apologize for doing so but it's in hopes that somewhere down the road policies here change as I've probably ordered over $500+ over the months from others as it's just plain easier and cheaper overall and it's mostly based around shipping charges.

I'd love to try two of the McKee's products you all carry vs not being available elsewhere but the shipping costs are $13+ and again, that's $13 wasted IMO. I like most am an impulse buyer so if I need or want to order something I want to do it now and move on vs waiting until a sale hits or I have over a certain dollar amount in my cart.

- frustrated

Trust me, I don't like paying for shipping either, and I certainly don't like waiting for ANYTHING.

I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of our price & promotion match promise (http://www.autogeek.net/price-match-policy.html). It's really easy.

Nick McKees37
08-13-2016, 12:13 PM
The sale has also been extended through midnight tonight! :)

TTQ B4U
08-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Trust me, I don't like paying for shipping either, and I certainly don't like waiting for ANYTHING.

I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of our price & promotion match promise (http://www.autogeek.net/price-match-policy.html). It's really easy.

I'll look into the above to garner details. Overall though just about every site matches others pricing, but it boils down to free shipping. I'm in Ohio which is pretty central so it's not like even ground takes more than a couple days.

I'm sure AG and their affiliates do fine but if they would just figure out the shipping costs I bet they would get even more.

Nick McKees37
08-13-2016, 01:14 PM
I'll look into the above to garner details. Overall though just about every site matches others pricing, but it boils down to free shipping. I'm in Ohio which is pretty central so it's not like even ground takes more than a couple days.

I'm sure AG and their affiliates do fine but if they would just figure out the shipping costs I bet they would get even more.

We're pretty easy going around here. All you have to do is ask. :)

I'm in the office for another two hours today. Give me a shout if you'd still like to try out a couple McKee's 37 products. I'll sharpen my pencil and also take the spare change out of Bob's cup holder to help out with those shipping charges. :xyxthumbs:

ViperGuy21
08-13-2016, 02:10 PM
We're pretty easy going around here. All you have to do is ask. :)

I'm in the office for another two hours today. Give me a shout if you'd still like to try out a couple McKee's 37 products. I'll sharpen my pencil and also take the spare change out of Bob's cup holder to help out with those shipping charges. :xyxthumbs:
Wow, customer service doesn't get much better than what Mr. Nick does!

KBsToy
08-13-2016, 02:13 PM
Keep it up Nick and you`ll win me over from ur sister site :)

KBsToy
08-13-2016, 02:14 PM

As a hobbyist small orders is what I usually do.